biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Anyone holding ripple xpr

Im looking to invest 10k cad

Would like thoughts on it and is it better then NEM

Im like a 2 year old when it comes to this stuff. Just looking for a long term lotto hit

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Im looking to invest 10k cad

Would like thoughts on it and is it better then NEM

Im like a 2 year old when it comes to this stuff. Just looking for a long term lotto hit
    I bought ripple in 2013 when it was worth less than a penny and made the mistake of selling all before it was worth anything.

30% gains and losses in one day isn't that unusual. I don't like XRP because it's centralized. Other cryptos are decentralized.

The time has passed for the lotto hit on XRP.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    I bought ripple in 2013 when it was worth less than a penny and made the mistake of selling all before it was worth anything.

30% gains and losses in one day isn't that unusual. I don't like XRP because it's centralized. Other cryptos are decentralized.

The time has passed for the lotto hit on XRP.
    Alot of people told me it could hit $1.50 by the end of next year they are just now being used by 9 banks around the world but looking to have about 20 using them.

Again i have no vclue about any of this shit just going off what prople have told me.

Have u used kraken i wanna put around 10k, they are safe to hold funds in there?

How much did u invest when it was a penny?

Why did u end up selling ?