potmong98
    potmong98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

airbitz taking forevor now

sent over 1000 dollars worth of bit coin last night to my gemini account. its still hasnt arrived in my account after nearly 24 hours.

is this airbitz problem or gemini, theres been another big surge in price tonight

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

A little strange. Gemini does not require confirmation to sell but was told by them that a lot of transfers were not meeting their standards so a good percentage were not qualifying. It should hit the account straight away though. Just another problem with bitcoin with all the issues. Not likely the fault of Gemini.

potmong98
    potmong98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    A little strange. Gemini does not require confirmation to sell but was told by them that a lot of transfers were not meeting their standards so a good percentage were not qualifying. It should hit the account straight away though. Just another problem with bitcoin with all the issues. Not likely the fault of Gemini.
    cheers. it took nearly 24 hours to send from airbitz to gemini. but in that time the price of bitcoin surged to record heights and I cleaned up (made three four hundred pound on the delay ha)