littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

DirectBet is now closed.

This popped up today on there site...too bad!

Thanks for betting at DirectBet.
    We regret to inform you that we decided to close DirectBet in order to pursue other interests.
    DirectBet was a great success and it was our pleasure serving you.
    Effective immediately, we will not be accepting new bets.
    All confirmed bets stand. They will be settled automatically at the completion of the event, as usual.
    In addition, this website will remain online in the near future to allow you to check the status of your bets.
    If you have coins in your Playing Wallet, please withdraw them now.
    We are available via e-mail at support@directbet.eu if you have any questions or need assistance.
    Thanks again for choosing to bet with us.
    Good Luck !

littlekona

With miners fees being so high and blockchain being so congested I think that may have had implications for them to close the way they where structured

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Sad to see them go, great golf wagering there

72nova
    72nova's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18733

I will miss them for their soccer. They had extensive betting options. Can anyone recommend some US player soccer books?

littlekona

yes they had some extensive markets in soccer and the live in play parlay ability was nice also the UK horse racing ability to parlay was nice....Ill miss....I have been using Fairlay more and more its an exchange and they have good amount of soccer options plus BTC payouts are instant

MeanPeopleSuck
    MeanPeopleSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    yes they had some extensive markets in soccer and the live in play parlay ability was nice also the UK horse racing ability to parlay was nice....Ill miss....I have been using Fairlay more and more its an exchange and they have good amount of soccer options plus BTC payouts are instant
    Oh, hey, Kona, I can't remember if I told you this or not, but I stumbled upon another exchange site, p2p, BTC, where players can design their own markets. Looks innovative and interesting.

I opened an account there but haven't tried it yet; I'll report back after I do. Cool name, too: https://www.betmoose.com/

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by MeanPeopleSuck View Post
    Oh, hey, Kona, I can't remember if I told you this or not, but I stumbled upon another exchange site, p2p, BTC, where players can design their own markets. Looks innovative and interesting.

I opened an account there but haven't tried it yet; I'll report back after I do. Cool name, too: https://www.betmoose.com/
    thanks...I looked but they have nothing im interested in I cant get else where from a trusted site like Fairlay plus there is Zero volume....I need a BTC horse race book UK/USA tracks that allows parlays on win and place bets...if you know any advise

MeanPeopleSuck
    MeanPeopleSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    thanks...I looked but they have nothing im interested in I cant get else where from a trusted site like Fairlay plus there is Zero volume....I need a BTC horse race book UK/USA tracks that allows parlays on win and place bets...if you know any advise
    Nothing leaps to mind, but I'll keep my eyes open!

PS: Are there really sites that allow parlays as correlated as Win and Show bets in the same race? I tell you what, if you do hear of one, pm me and let's talk. I'll do the same. And don't worry; my angle pm's are always two way, and I'm professional enough to use plenty of camouflage, misdirection and profit control not to blow anything up.
    Last edited by MeanPeopleSuck; 05-25-17 at 04:42 AM.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15306

Quote Originally Posted by MeanPeopleSuck View Post
    Nothing leaps to mind, but I'll keep my eyes open!

PS: Are there really sites that allow parlays as correlated as Win and Show bets in the same race? I tell you what, if you do hear of one, pm me and let's talk. I'll do the same. And don't worry; my angle pm's are always two way, and I'm professional enough to use plenty of camouflage, misdirection and profit control not to blow anything up.
    Same with hockey and football. If you know of books that take them PM me too. Thanks

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

terrible place

glad they are gone

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    terrible place

glad they are gone
    Boooo!!!! I have big void now for UK racing and live soccer parlays...need to find a book that handles UK racing win and place wagers and allow parlays for horses.