GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Nitrogen - "Random Routine Review"

Went to withdraw some btc to put into another book so I could bet the horses today. Upon doing so I received a notification that my account was locked for a brief review. I submitted a support ticket and they told me that it is a "random routine review" that could take up to 24 hours. I've never had this happen before... seems kinda strange

Anybody ever have this happen?

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Thanks for sharing. This happens once in a while at Nitrogen. Were you wagering props/esports/something obscure? They just need to make sure your balance is legit & that you're in compliance with their terms. Let us know if it's not cleared up within the 24 hour time-frame.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

It happened to me few months back...did a withdrawl while on the road and using Mobile and triggered a security flag due to the ip even though i do have 2 factor on account it locked for few hours...no biggie they asked me info on what IP address I have used in past which I provided and account unlocked in few hours after they reviewed...they take security pretty serious which is plus

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

They cleared it up in less than 24 hours. I wasn't wagering on anything obscure. First time it's happened - thanks for the feedback!