kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Nitrogensport withdrawal

I requested a withdrawal 5 hours ago, and the status now is still *pending*. I contacted via support, no answers or respond. I contacted via their chat box, I got their favorite answer as *withdrawal requests will taking care in the order of it was received*. Now it's going to the 6th hours- still nothing. Anyone having the same issue? Thanks.

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Finally the money is in my wallet- total length of time is 9 hours and 16 minutes.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Their withdrawals have gotten slower the last few weeks but I never experienced that kind of delay.... it used to be in 2-5 minutes, now it seems like 30-40 minutes

Did you play poker or e-sports ? that requires manual verification and causes delays

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Playing poker does not cause manual verification. I mainly play poker there and every single withdrawl has been in about 10 minutes no matter what amount. Esports I don't know about because I get never get myself to bet on nerdy Chinese kids playing video games. Something weird about that.
    Last edited by themike78; 04-23-17 at 08:58 AM.

sportsfanatic19
    sportsfanatic19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Good to know, but that depends on the volume of payouts they have, sometimes they take a max of 20min and maybe a couple of hours, the good thing is that BTC is better than the old payouts using checks or wires that took for ever

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

always wonder if the time of request matters, maybe low on workers at that time.

Did one on Sunday and it was about 40 minutes.

Bookmaker has recently gotten very good with bitcoin, only takes about 7 hours to receive the last handful of payouts.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

they do a job with security..I did withdrawal few weeks back while driving out of town and they put a hold on it until I verified a normal IP address I use... So that's good for security even though I use 2 factor...I have had a few withdraws over the weekend that took about an hour and by seeing the requests to push in the chat room many peeps where in same boat. But normally just 10 mins is how long it takes...even an hour or 2 no biggie unless you need it to wager on live event they don't offer

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

do to tech glitches at times always going to have some slower pays

It happens every book