Lopez84
    Lopez84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Question about Bookmaker/DSI/Cris Bitcoin deposit

Hello,

I notice that ALWAYS when making a Bitcoin deposit at these books I am charged more BTC than initially listed.
    For example right now I go to the cashier for a test deposit....and then I'm told for 10BTC I would get 11529.10 euro for this. Then 1 second later I click "next" and "deposit" and I'm instructed the following: "For your transaction to be successful you must send exactly 10.04534325 BTC to a certain address"

Which means I am robbed of 0.04534325 BTC for no reason....I know rates can fluctuate heavily but not in that literally 1 second in between the 2 screens. And this is not a one-off but it happens every single time...is this a robbery...or is the price listed in screen 1 always wrong? Anybody knows? And do others have this same problem too? I know it's only a 50 euro per time, but if you do a lot of Bitcoin deposits it adds up to a big amount.
    Last edited by Lopez84; 04-11-17 at 04:38 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Yep, I don't know how it is with Euros.... but with American currency... if I send them 1k I lose around $6.00 with the books you've just mentioned.

You also lose on a payout with those books too with Bitcoin.

Lopez84
    Lopez84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Yep, I don't know how it is with Euros.... but with American currency... if I send them 1k I lose around $6.00 with the books you've just mentioned.

You also lose on a payout with those books too with Bitcoin.
    But they claim they offer free deposits and payouts and take no fees/charges?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

They definitely do not claim to have no fees for deposit/withdrawals there.

CRIS group have advised SBR when asked about this previously that they use a third party bitcoin processor which takes a fee of a bit under 1%.

Appears to be 0.6% from the numbers you two quote.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They definitely do not claim to have no fees for deposit/withdrawals there.

CRIS group have advised SBR when asked about this previously that they use a third party bitcoin processor which takes a fee of a bit under 1%.

Appears to be 0.6% from the numbers you two quote.
    yea, when trying to make a bitcoin deposit it says this:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: It is normal that the actual amount of your deposit may vary from the quoted exchange rate above. This is due to differences in BTC pricing at the various Bitcoin exchanges we use to process your deposit.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Lopez84 View Post
    But they claim they offer free deposits and payouts and take no fees/charges?
    Yes, they claim it's free. They blame it on price fluctuation or whatever they feel like blaming it on.

I'm pretty sure you lose right around $6.00 for every 1k sent to them USD.

I asked for a payout once with Bitcoin... 4.3k I lost $23.73

Everyone can say I'm bitching about the little things... but... they are the only books that do this with Bitcoin. Only reputable book who I haven't got a payout in bitcoins is Bovada and BetOnline

But Bookmaker... DSI you will lose something significant.

I stick with Heritage Sports and 5Dimes because they never cheat you out on a Bitcoin Payout. Heritage Sports IMO is VERY CONSISTENT.