Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Transfer problem

I've been successfully using BTC with Coinbase and a couple of books for several years. After viewing your tutorial, I decided to open a wallet at Blockchain and use it as an intermediate. I tried a couple of transfer's yesterday for the first time. Neither was completed after 12 hours. This morning both were marked as completed. One book had the funds, the other, Heritage did not. I contacted them and was told there was a problem with the address I used. It was copied and pasted like always before. They suggested contacting my wallet. But I don't see any way of contacting Blockchain. Any suggestions?

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

If the book is saying that's not their payment address, and you copy and pasted it, something indeed sounds off. There is the possibility that after a couple days if the address was invalid the network will reject it and return the BTC to your wallet.

You can copy and paste the payment address you transferred inside the top right of Blockchain to see how many confirmations the transaction has received so far. It might need more before it reaches its destination.