Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

Recommend good mobile bitcoin wallet

Whats up everyone!Im a newbie when it comes to bitcoins. I read that coinbase is the best place to buy bitcoins if you are in US.What about a wallet? I need a good mobile wallet for Android. Which one is reliable and easy to use for a beginner? Thanks!

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Blockchain, airbitz, bread all good options...good to least 2 just in case ones down

Outsider626

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Blockchain, airbitz, bread all good options...good to least 2 just in case ones down
    Any feedback on Mycelium? A lot of websites list it as number 1.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I got a question. What is the point of having a separate wallet? Why not just leave the bitcoins on coinbase. I use localbitcoins mostly and just leave my bitcoins there and transfer back and forth from books. Why have a separate wallet?

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Don't transfer from coinbase to book directly and vice versa. Coinbase much more likely to shut you down for gambling.

A lot of people don't leave their coins on coinbase because you don't really have control over them. You basically have an IOU from coinbase for the BTC.

Outsider626

So i just registered on coinbase. Can anyone explain what is the difference between BTC and USD wallet. Also i see BTC vault. Thanks.