Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Anyone ever end up getting extra money?

Usually by the time my payout gets from book to wallet itll be the same amount or a few dollers short but every now and then ill get extra, just recieved a payout from betonline to circle and got an extra $15, not too much but still nice, the most extra ive ever gotten has been like 4 or 5 bucks

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

one time few months back I sent $150 in BTC to book and they credited be $1300+ ...I freaked out figuring they would catch error..I contacted support and they kept saying are you sure, BTC fluctuates ect basically saying I was wrong and i had sent the 1300$...I insisted that they sent me to much and told them what I sent and Finally they withdrew the difference...They where shocked and so thankful I told them and they gave me a $100 Free play w no rollover for my honesty...

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    one time few months back I sent $150 in BTC to book and they credited be $1300+ ...I freaked out figuring they would catch error..I contacted support and they kept saying are you sure, BTC fluctuates ect basically saying I was wrong and i had sent the 1300$...I insisted that they sent me to much and told them what I sent and Finally they withdrew the difference...They where shocked and so thankful I told them and they gave me a $100 Free play w no rollover for my honesty...
    That actually happend to me awhile ago in sent in a small deposit and they credited me more than double, called them and told i didnt send that much and they sent an email back after looking into it saying that i did send the amount credited..not sure if it was cause a fluctation or not but they found no wrong doing so i was cool with that lol only time thats ever happend, if anything it might be, like my payouts when i get them a dollar or 2 short

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    ..... then you lost the 150 deposit, and 100 freeplay, books laughed at you and you were upset you didnt try to freeroll with the 1300...