I wanted to buy bitcoin and found coinbase and coinmama to be somewhat identical except for maybe more fees on coinmama. I just wanted to use my card to buy bitcoin and be able to have them available ASAP so coinmama was my choice.

I made an account, went through the verification process, sent pictures of front and back of my ID. I got emails of all of that confirmed within 30 minutes. I made the payment for 200 USD and received an email saying once the payment was approved and I confirmed the address to send the bitcoin, I would automatically receive the bitcoin 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂....

I got the email saying payment approved and address confirmed, now i sit waiting for bitcoin or atleast for them to send it since that was supposed to be "automatically done"

I guess i shouldve just deposited it with my card in betdsi like i have always done but for some reason im addicted to bitcoin after getting my last payout from 5dimes via bitcoin.

This is mainly just a thread for anyone wondering about coinmama and an honest review of how my 1st time using them has gone. I will update if/once they change the status on their website from "processing" to something else.