BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5381

1st Bitcoin Experience

Betdsi.eu sent me a $50 Christmas free play. Haven't played there in a while so it was a surprise.

4 time rollover and max payout of $500. Won the first few bets and had several chances over the next week to get it to $500 but ended up stopping at $312. I decided this would be a good time to get setup with bitcoin and try it out.

Setup Coinbase account in seconds, setup Blockchain in seconds. Easy Peazy.

Requested the $312 withdrawal by Bitcoin from Betdsi on Monday at noon and the money was in my Blockchain account at 4pm. Got home at 6:30 and saw that it was there. Transferred it to coinbase and it was there in about another 45 minutes. Transferred from coinbase to my bank account around 7:30pm on Monday and it was there first thing Thursday morning. I withdrew $312 and once everything was said and done, I received $311 into my bank account.

Easy setup, basically fee-free, and 3 days to have my money in my bank account. I can live with that every time.

BigO

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

coinbase is bs. I also tried 2 withdrawals this week and they let you sell whenever they feel like it

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

Great, I would next look into a debit card that you can load directly from your blockchain wallet. You'll pay a small ATM fee if you want the cash but it's a little faster and doesn't deal with coinbase.