TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    when did u see that? Yesterday one of the market makers was in Chat and said he would be back 24 hours or less....ohh well make a nice parlay hit at Nitro! I move around all the time too...now even more back in and out with the low fee
    It was on that bitcoin forum.... that long ass thread made by Fairlay. The guy said should be available during the weekend. But who really knew??? Fairlay was being quiet about everything... could of been a week delay? No one knew... no one wanted to say sh#$.

Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I take it that you guys transfer BTC directly between Nitro and Fairlay without an intermediate stop. Is that correct?

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Bsims View Post
    I take it that you guys transfer BTC directly between Nitro and Fairlay without an intermediate stop. Is that correct?
    Yes. It can be done. But Fairlay has better odds in my opinion. Fairlay was having issues posting lines the last 3 days or so. Apparently it's corrected... that's why some posters moved directly.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5792

Quote Originally Posted by Bsims View Post
    yea I send from Fairlay to Nitro direct back and forth all the time...I have Nitro saved as one of my Fairlay withdrawal address...I also send to Heritage, BOL and Looselines from them direct BUT have to submit a new address each time as those are 1 timers

Like Money said Fairlay has the best odds by far for straight bets..... but for parlays, poker and some other features I use quite a few books..so its nice esp when miners fee where high to send direct
    Last edited by littlekona; 03-15-18 at 06:26 AM.

TheMoneyShot

Kona - Clients at Fairlay saying orders aren't being fulfilled. System isn't working. Just giving you heads up.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Kona - Clients at Fairlay saying orders aren't being fulfilled. System isn't working. Just giving you heads up.
    maybe still maintenance ?? not sure I will be on in few hours to do some horses and Euro Soccer and check....but sometimes these guys in chat that post are looking for odd ball markets like league of legends champions korea live markets...I dont even know what that is LOL

Bsims

I decided to give Fairlay another shot and transferred some BTC there. Found a couple of games with slightly better lines. Tried to wager on these. Wagers were described as having no match. But none appear on my unmatched order list. Apparently bad timing. I guess I'll leave the BTC there and try again tomorrow.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

yeah it's just bad timing. Markets appear to be funded. I had my order matched as normal earlier on Wednesday. But nothing matching since then right up thru now. Support in the chatbox says they expect to have everything working by weekend. We'll see. I'm holding on there and waiting.

littlekona

same here I had had my horses and soccer match as usual but when I tried NC State/Seton hall ncaaB though it appeared liquidity it would not match....market makers hoping to fix by weekend is last update I saw

hotcross

FYI just got 2 orders matched. When they confirmed it showed the wrong amount, but under the tab for my matched orders it does show the right amount, and my pending balance is correct also

TheMoneyShot

I can't stand Nitrogen. I hate the odds... No luck over there....

At Fairlay... I'm up 1.504 BTC (Lifetime).... it's like magic over there.

Can't do sh#$ at Nitrogen.

Pisses me off that Fairlay can't get their sh#$ together. I have a feeling the site will be down a long time. I won't go back there until there's 100% consistency.

littlekona

Pisses me off that Fairlay can't get their sh#$ together. I have a feeling the site will be down a long time. I won't go back there until there's 100% consistency.
    Fairlay def is the best for odds and fast payouts.. I wish SBR would at least list them as so many of us use...I busted yesterday so I cant test but looks from chat that guys did get Ncaa B bets in and it was liquid....I know that that the the main one USA pinny market maker did have a ddos attack the other day so maybe that is still lingering.....DDOS attacks are on increase esp with the March Madness..Fairlay as a site is well protected with cloud flare I think they updated there after they where hit a while back

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Fairlay def is the best for odds and fast payouts.. I wish SBR would at least list them as so many of us use.
    SBR must not trust them to not want to rate them Kona.

After all they did steal 10k from a player with no justification.

(from now on every time I see you repeat this same statement/question I am going to reply about how Fairlay should not be trusted and steals. That will be the same answer you get every time you re-post this question. So stop it. You're shilling is now just bloody annoying.)

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

(from now on every time I see you repeat this same statement/question I am going to reply about how Fairlay should not be trusted and steals. That will be the same answer you get every time you re-post this question. So stop it. You're shilling is now just bloody annoying.)
    Ohh Stop....I won't even go into this as you know the truth about the"victim" and other peeps here know too...Your just upset because I challenged SBR and asked questions on other post about the profit thing and then BOL(which I like and use btw)....Nothing personal Optional u know i love u and SBR....

Lets keep this post on Fairlay and any issues there please

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Ohh Stop....I won't even go into this as you know the truth about the"victim" and other peeps here know too...Your just upset because I challenged SBR and asked questions on other post about the profit thing and then BOL(which I like and use btw)....Nothing personal Optional u know i love u and SBR....

Lets keep this post on Fairlay and any real issues there please

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Lets keep this post on Fairlay and any real issues there please

Bsims

Don't fret, no magic, it's all random luck . I find some Fairlay lines 2-3% better than Nitro. Had you made those same wagers at Nitro, you'd be up over 1.4 BTC's even with the worse odds.

But 2-3% better odds are probably the difference between winning and losing.

littlekona

LOL...High School response

littlekona

LOL...High School response
    Not u Bsims....My computer network is acting up today...I think it's getting DDoS nuts today

hotcross

Kona just chill. We don't need you getting punishment here. Let's just keep the discussion going about these books and everything else. Its not up to you to decide what SBR should do.....one suggestion fine, but then move on. There are plenty of good info if anyone reads threads.
    Points Awarded:

raiders72001 gave hotcross 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Club
    Club's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6158

I was a big proponent of Fairlay but I've had a lot of trouble getting live soccer bets in. There's enough liquidity, I'm trying to take the odds posted and when I try to submit, it tells me the bet didn't match or whatever the message is. And then the market often disappears after that. And i'm not betting that much. This happened three times today. It comes across as a completely amateur operation. I think I'm going to get out and maybe come back for the NFL. I don't recall this happening for prematch bets but it's been very erratic for live bets.

The problem is there aren't many good options for live betting. Maybe Cloudbet.

Club

Shit, I haven't been here in a while. I see a lot of these BTC books aren't taking US bettors. That sucks. I might have to stay in Fairlay and hope they figure out their issues. Nitrogen isn't an option since I mostly need live soccer bets. Anyone with any better ideas?

littlekona

Betcoin is back ok w USA per email I got from CS....they have a very good live product btc book

Club

Yeah, I checked it out and it looks good for live betting. I've been getting conflicting reports on the internet about US players, so that's good to hear. I can't deal with Fairlplay anymore for live betting. It's inexcusable to not be able to match bets. I'll check out Betcoin. Thanks.

Texans365
    Texans365's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Quote Originally Posted by Club View Post
    Shit, I haven't been here in a while. I see a lot of these BTC books aren't taking US bettors. That sucks. I might have to stay in Fairlay and hope they figure out their issues. Nitrogen isn't an option since I mostly need live soccer bets. Anyone with any better ideas?
    Jetwin

littlekona

Live in exchanges esp action sports w faster scoring is more a challenge to match unless its a time out or quarter from my experience with the few i use

TheMoneyShot

Anyone using Fairlay currently? Did it work for NCAA Basketball?

littlekona

Test it out money and let us know....it was working on all the major sports and horse racing...im busted out bad weekend of horses so i cant check til my Gemini clears in few days...still the .1 mbtc withdrawals til month end so if it doesnt cheap enough to withdrawal

Ap732
    Ap732's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

It workin for me im on euro basketball now

TheMoneyShot

Test it out money and let us know....it was working on all the major sports and horse racing...im busted out bad weekend of horses so i cant check til my Gemini clears in few days...still the .1 mbtc withdrawals til month end so if it doesnt cheap enough to withdrawal
    I haven't made a PO request under Nitrogen's new rules. I don't want to get charged a PO fee. When are you allowed your free PO? I've only had funds in there for like 2-3 days so far.

When I'm ready to make a PO request at Nitrogen... on the screen... (before sending it through) I don't see any fees prepped to be taken out. When do they do this? Or should I wait 2 weeks before I take it out? Thanks.

littlekona

They add it as separate trans line after u submit...you get one free auto every 2 weeks others 5mbtc

littlekona

.5mbtc sorry

TheMoneyShot

They add it as separate trans line after u submit...you get one free auto every 2 weeks others 5mbtc
    So basically... there's no way of really knowing if you qualify for a FREE PO until you hit the submit button?

Club

I never had trouble with prematch bets. It's the live bets that often don't work. Anyway, I'm getting out of Fairlay today and going to Betcoin.

littlekona

So basically... there's no way of really knowing if you qualify for a FREE PO until you hit the submit button?
    U get one free every 2 weeks....doesnt matter when u deposited just freebie resets every 2 weeks from last free one...so if u have not done free one in last 2 weeks u get the free one..deposit date doesn't matter

First ... 2345678 ... Last