littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Master gift card can you use for Btc purchasing where?

Gift card Master for xmas gift where can I buy btc with it or any way to get cash?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

You can probably use it to buy btc here, but with high fees: http://buy.bitcoin.com/

Another poster mentioned they use their Bitpay card to buy money orders at Walmart for very low fees so may work there too.

You can probably straight up sell it or swap for bitcoin on Paxful or Localbitcoin.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You can probably use it to buy btc here, but with high fees: http://buy.bitcoin.com/

Another poster mentioned they use their Bitpay card to buy money orders at Walmart for very low fees so may work there too.

You can probably straight up sell it or swap for bitcoin on Paxful or Localbitcoin.
    I use localbitcoins all time but for cash deposit purchase...but when I look at gift cards it looks like most peeps want the recipt to prove it was bought w cash..since I got for gift that's not option...does Bitcoin.com allow USA and gift cards...looks like they do charge 10$ fee just to process plus

littlekona

I tried buybitcoin took me to a processor simplx and declined gidt card

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I tried buybitcoin took me to a processor simplx and declined gidt card

Thanks for letting us know.

trogo102
    trogo102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Hate to say it because I love bitcoin but I think the cheapest way is to deposit via ** to Phillippines. Will cost you no more than 5 bucks to deposit regardless the amount. Play with it, hopefully win, then transfer to Blockchain from there. I have the BitPay card and have looked at numerous options to fund instantly with a low fee. They simply arn't there besides Coinbase, and even there fees are more than **.