TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Is There Any Wallet That Works Faster And More Consistent Than BlockChain?

I pay the normal miner's fee all the time. Going on an hour now and I have 3 transactions that aren't confirmed. I'm using Blockchain.

Not to mention the BTC going rate just dropped $3 and I'm sure my receivers are going to be pissed off for not getting the right amount.

So, is there any wallet out there that would consistently send transactions within 30 minutes? Or is this a lost cause?

bullheaddad
    Update your status
    bullheaddad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

I hear ya. Looking for the same thing. Circle used to be great but now pretty much worthless.. p.o.s. govt. Getting involved is what I hear..

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by bullheaddad View Post
    I hear ya. Looking for the same thing. Circle used to be great but now pretty much worthless.. p.o.s. govt. Getting involved is what I hear..
    I hear you.

Or does anyone know the exact time frame when Blockchain or the network is less congested? So that the transaction would go through a little quicker?

I sent a transaction Saturday 12/10/16 at around 9:50 PM Eastern... and oddly enough had one confirmation in 7 minutes. So apparently it's less congested on Saturday nights? Just a guess.

TheMoneyShot

2 Hours 26 minutes to complete all 3 transactions. Guess that's not too bad.

bullheaddad
    Update your status
    bullheaddad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Ide be happy with that.. my transaction said 8 days?? That's just ridiculous..