chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

DONT BET ON BETCOIN.ag!!!

Place is a total sham.. I put bitcoin on to try and play poker. Did not realize they had no cash games so wanted to take it right off.. I normally play heritage but they have no poker any more. This would have been a great opportunity for betcoin to steal my business.. waiting over 12 hours on a BITCOIN withdraw.. heratige took about 45 minutes.. keep asking customer service how long, they kept saying very soon, now they are just saying my withdraw has not been reviewed and are just completely ignoring and not answering my online chat.. stay away, you've been warned!!!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

I'm guessing not turning over the money once is creating the delay.

I'd email instead of livechat and ask for a manager to take a look at what's happening for you.

chosen4th

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I'm guessing not turning over the money once is creating the delay.

I'd email instead of livechat and ask for a manager to take a look at what's happening for you.
    I didnt receive any bonus. They ignored me on chat (pretty much their only way to contact) for over an hour, and then as soon as i said i submitted a complaint to SBR, they came right on and said WHY??

Also, very ironic while i was typing this i received my withdraw.. 11 hours later.. Its amazing what getting SBR involved can do to a situation with these books

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

That's good news.

BTW, there is a 1x rollover on all deposits at most books usually. Bonus or not.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

They take a little longer on the first withdrawal with a new person. After that, they are very fast.

chosen4th

yeah i deposited $450 and bet well over 2000 within the 24 hours

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Ive used them for poker and some sports few times...I think they do some sort of manual review before withdrawals of poker players as my withdrawals too 24+ hrs a few times too...The poker is not that bad for BTC usually at least few cash games going if not open table and it goes soon..lots of REGS kinda like nitrogen though

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

I like them for sports. 6 cent graduated line spread and total.

chosen4th

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Ive used them for poker and some sports few times...I think they do some sort of manual review before withdrawals of poker players as my withdrawals too 24+ hrs a few times too...The poker is not that bad for BTC usually at least few cash games going if not open table and it goes soon..lots of REGS kinda like nitrogen though
    The tournaments are awesome, especially since im in a state where i cant get on a single decent site