Bababooey89
    Bababooey89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

ok, can someone help me with these e-wallets? Please!!!

Ok, so I used circle before, but I only have a 300.00 limit, which I unfortunately already used. I liked circle but it was pretty intuitive, I linked my card, exchanged USD for bitcoins, and sent them to the book. I can't find a site that is that easy, is there another one out there??

Every other site I can find wants me to take a selfie with the card, or have a camera on my computer, etc. Basically is there another extremely simple site that I can use for this?

Thanks everyone!

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey89 View Post
    Ok, so I used circle before, but I only have a 300.00 limit, which I unfortunately already used. I liked circle but it was pretty intuitive, I linked my card, exchanged USD for bitcoins, and sent them to the book. I can't find a site that is that easy, is there another one out there??

Every other site I can find wants me to take a selfie with the card, or have a camera on my computer, etc. Basically is there another extremely simple site that I can use for this?

Thanks everyone!
    When you say exchanged, I hope you dont mean in circle. Keep funds in usd in circle and then send to blockchsin wallet and then book. Try snapcard.io.....cant rememer is selfie is required when setting account. I use circle exclusively since my limits are now 3000