gavin
    gavin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9025

what is the 5 dimes of Bitcoin? I need a site to sign up and use thats easy

For someone that computer illiterate ...ive seen the training videos etc but it seems like there are so many bitcoin exchanges? and with that thing in the news lately i dont know what to use

OldschoolGambler
    OldschoolGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am also VERY new to this since 5Dimes has no NT now. If I withdraw to Blockchain from 5dimes (is that correct so far?) can I then send that amt to my NT acct since Nt says it accepts Bitcoin? Or do I need some other intermediary?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by OldschoolGambler View Post
    I am also VERY new to this since 5Dimes has no NT now. If I withdraw to Blockchain from 5dimes (is that correct so far?) can I then send that amt to my NT acct since Nt says it accepts Bitcoin? Or do I need some other intermediary?
    If in the USA that sounds correct.

If you are not in the USA and not using a US licensed exchange like Circle or Coinbase then you don't need the blockchain wallet as intermediary at all.

Although personally I still use a blockchain wallet anyway, rather than sending from a book direct to an exchange or some other company, because if anything goes wrong I want to be one of the parties directly involved in the transfer.

Apart from that, check with Neteller how much bitcoin you can send to them at once. They dont let you cash out a whole lot of it.

If NON-US there is probably better ways to cash it out than Neteller though, depending on your country.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

NItrogen is the best bitcoin only book

5Dimes does accept bitcoin, fyi, as do most of the good fiat books

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If in the USA that sounds correct.

If you are not in the USA and not using a US licensed exchange like Circle or Coinbase then you don't need the blockchain wallet as intermediary at all.

Although personally I still use a blockchain wallet anyway, rather than sending from a book direct to an exchange or some other company, because if anything goes wrong I want to be one of the parties directly involved in the transfer.

Apart from that, check with Neteller how much bitcoin you can send to them at once. They dont let you cash out a whole lot of it.

If NON-US there is probably better ways to cash it out than Neteller though, depending on your country.
    Great advice. It's easy to track from your personal wallet but can be a mess tracking from an exchange.