Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Cloudbet..com my seposir not showing 2 hours later

I deposited funds from Blockchain to Cloudbet o
    nearly 2 hours ago to get a live bet in on a soccer game. To my suprise the dunds were taken from Blockchain (now has 7 confirmations) but i am unable to get funds added to cloudbet. I emailed cloudbet support nut basically got NOWHERE! This lack of placing funds in my account cost me money. Imget it, I am not going to cry like a little bitch because Cloudbet failed to live up to standards, however I think others should kmow vefore investing funds into their site.

I asked for the deposit to be sent back to my blockchain and this till hasnt happened yet. They can blame it on Blockchain but i see ocer 10 confirmations on my side. I must listen to the local natives here on SBR and stick with Nitrogen......Bottom line!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Pretty standard comment about them.

Can be a bit random with how long things take.

Grading speed most often mentioned as variable.

bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

i deposited around 220 est and still have not received my deposit either. Emailed support a bunch of times

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Pretty standard comment about them.

Can be a bit random with how long things take.

Grading speed most often mentioned as variable.
    thanks for the quick reply Opti. i sjoukd have listenes to youmwhen you said no other Bitcoin only books lived up,to the standards of Nitrogen. I will admit I have learned. My lesson. I guess there is a reason you are a moderator after all!

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by bigjah15 View Post
    i deposited around 220 est and still have not received my deposit either. Emailed support a bunch of times

Is it just me , or is that hoe of service sub-standard for tnis line of business? Just seems like a horrible business model.

Optional

Thanks, but I don't use the bitcoin books myself CW, apart from Nitrogen a few times.

So really only just repeating what posters say. But I do read every single post in this sub forum.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Is it just me , or is that hoe of service sub-standard for tnis line of business? Just seems like a horrible business model.
    I usually don't care about speed the way you do, but if you are going to operate a BTC only book I agree they need to be reliable and fast so coins aren't stuck as prices move.

But in general I don't think Cloudbet, or any of the second tier bitcoin books are too bad in other areas. If they converted to US$ for betting I'd probably have tried a couple more.

bigjah15

Did you recieve yiur deposit yet?

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I usually don't care about speed the way you do, but if you are going to operate a BTC only book I agree they need to be reliable and fast so coins aren't stuck as prices move.

But in general I don't think Cloudbet, or any of the second tier bitcoin books are too bad in other areas. If they converted to US$ for betting I'd probably have tried a couple more.

Yes, i simply need ro look at them as - second tier book where i can use for live betting and hopefully get my deposits ans withdrawls in a reasonable time. 5.5 hours and deposit hasnt hit my account yet.

bigjah15

They are making me mad, this is ridiculous