samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

What's the max amount you can deposit into banks from bitcoin wallets?

US Resident.

Just wondering what wallets will allow decent sized transfers. From what I've read, it seems like Circle and Coinbase are what people use the most. I also read that you can only transfer like $3000 per week...Is that really the limit? Seems so small. There's gotta be a faster way.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by samgurt View Post
    US Resident.

Just wondering what wallets will allow decent sized transfers. From what I've read, it seems like Circle and Coinbase are what people use the most. I also read that you can only transfer like $3000 per week...Is that really the limit? Seems so small. There's gotta be a faster way.
    My Coinbase limit is now 10K per week. You know that you are not anonymous at Coinbase, so go ahead and answer honestly whenever they ask for verification info, it is the quickest way to get limits raised over time.
    Points Awarded:

samgurt gave LT Profits 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I have no issue with paying taxes or anything...so anonymity isn't a concern of mine. I just want to be able to get money from books to bank without the bank freaking out and closing my account. Are there any wallets out there with higher withdrawal limits than coinbase?