Redwing41
    Redwing41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Nitrogen multiple accounts?

Anyone open multiple accounts to bypass nitrogens limits. They do not allow this, they allow anonymous accounts and if you were to hypothetically have more than one computer running at differen wifi/vpn and different wallets you could get away with it? Asking for a friend..

Snoman
    Snoman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3828

Yeah if you run a VPN consistently, then I don't see how they would know. Other issue would be they could correlate two accounts if you're placing the same max bet bets one after the other over and over and they see a pattern start.

Redwing41
    Redwing41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    Yeah if you run a VPN consistently, then I don't see how they would know. Other issue would be they could correlate two accounts if you're placing the same max bet bets one after the other over and over and they see a pattern start.

VPN will show my bets being placed in different locations so it wouldnt raise any suspicion. But are VPN secure enough to do that type of transactions..

I could withdraw to different wallets and deposit with different wallets. They have an anonymous login you can use.. but with vpn thats even more of a risk since I have to read up on VPN's to see if its theoretically possible for others to hack into the vpn.