Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Seriously, I lose fast enough when they Don't steal my deposit......

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    Hi rocketman...thanks for the link.....
    So I'm in the 9th hour and I get this lame msg from Blockchain that this issue is happening to a small % of Android users and there is NO time line for the Fix.....sorry they said.
    this is the weirdest shit I've ever heard from supposedly a hi-tech company

hang in there Ducker - they will sort it out

Duckshit

What if your at dinner or shopping, how can YOU EVER DEPEND on this crap when it SAYS IT'S in your WALLET and available!

Duckshit

Already cost me hundreds.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Here is a dude that used one purple ball to buy a villa in Bali

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/500000-bali-villa-biggest-bitcoin-purchase-ever-1441101

$500,000 Bali Villa is Biggest Bitcoin Purchase Ever

The villa on the Indonesian island of Bali was sold for in excess of $500,000 worth of bitcoin, making it the single largest cryptocurrency purchase ever.deLMango Villa Estate
    A villa on the Indonesian island of Bali has sold for over $500,000 worth of bitcoin in what is the largest purchase ever made with cryptocurrency.
    Sold through the bitcoin-only BitPremier luxury marketplace, the fully-managed property in the deLMango Villa Estate sold for in excess of $500,000 though the exact price and identity of the buyer involved remain unknown.
    BitPremier was founded by Alan Silbert, who is the brother of Barry Silbert, a major bitcoin investor and founder of the Bitcoin Investment Trust. Barry Silbert is also the founder of SecondMarket and has invested in his brother's BitPremier venture.
    Alan Silbert told CoinDesk that the purchaser of the property in Bali was an early bitcoin adopter from the US and that the sale represented "by far the largest" sale to date on the marketplace, which launched 10 months ago.
    "This definitely validates the business model. It shows that bitcoin users want to buy things that are unique, and that are above and beyond t-shirts and electronics," Silbert said.
    Previously, the purchase of a Tesla Model S for around $103,000 worth of bitcoin last December was seen to be the largest ever single purchase using only bitcoin.
    Interestingly, at today's bitcoin price, the buyer only paid a little over $53,000 for the electric car, indicating just how volatile the cryptocurrency's price is.
    There have been however bigger bitcoin transactions, which we known about thanks to the bitcoin blockchain. The largest known is a $147m transaction, which was carried out by bitcoin exchange Bitstamp last November, and remains the largest single movement of bitcoin ever.

wow that looks nice...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Here is Bitcoin ATM for 50% off the orig. price

https://www.bitpremier.com/1-other-l...n-gen-1-unit-5

26 BTC and it's yours...you could probably get it for 15-17 (Plus the Sharks painting) cause they're desperate to sell it

Robocoin ATM Gen 1 [0% Lifetime License]

Listed under Other Items

Cambridge, Mass.

This is a full service bitcoin terminal for the Robocoin wallet and global cash network.

More info: http://robocoin.com/

We are taking our business in a different direction and are liquidating one of our Robocoin units that was very lightly used during its short period of operation in Boston. The asking price is 50% of original purchase price 12 months ago.

We also purchased a 0% lifetime license for this unit, which means that the operator will not need to split any revenue with Robocoin!
    Lifetime License Purchased for $10k

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

You don't even need confirmations to re-send with blockchain.info. Post screenshot instead of swearing and going off and maybe someone can help you.

Also... what is the exact error message you are receiving? If you google what you said "blockchain no confirmed funds to spend" the only thing that comes up on all of the internet is your post. I doubt that the system would generate such a message and you are the only one in the history of the internet to have this issue. So please state the exact message you are getting.

Also for people telling him to add a miners fee. This transaction came from an ATM machine and they likely decide the miners fee, and this has nothing to do with it.

OP post your blockchain transaction ID, post the exact error message, and post a screenshot. My hunch is you are doing something wrong, but it's really not possible to help you when you don't give details and/or screenshots.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Try sending from a laptop or desktop. If that doesn't work post the Txid.

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins08 View Post
    I'm not an idiot and I've worked in finance for 17 years for a major company, but this Bitcoin stuff is like a foreign language to me. I realize the US dollar is only backed by confidence in the government at this point, but what Bitcoin backed by? And if something goes wrong who do you complain to? I don't see it being regulated and I know a million people will defend it but I don't see it catching on with legitimate businesses.
    Bitcoin in backed by those not having confidence in the government. As a financial professional, you should understand why that is. As a citizen, we are paying for the banking bailouts and getting nothing in return. Bitcoin has a level of security that traditional currency does not offer. The applications are endless with cryptocurrency and I'd argue safer. Of course, there will be volatility until it becomes common, but banks, financial institutions, and governments are extremely high on its benefits.

Duckshit

my bc is just frozen.....no time line for fix.....that was the only response I received......Use at your own risk!

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by pharaohub View Post
    you don't even need confirmations to re-send with blockchain.info. Post screenshot instead of swearing and going off and maybe someone can help you.

Also... What is the exact error message you are receiving? If you google what you said "blockchain no confirmed funds to spend" the only thing that comes up on all of the internet is your post. I doubt that the system would generate such a message and you are the only one in the history of the internet to have this issue. So please state the exact message you are getting.

Also for people telling him to add a miners fee. This transaction came from an atm machine and they likely decide the miners fee, and this has nothing to do with it.

Op post your blockchain transaction id, post the exact error message, and post a screenshot. My hunch is you are doing something wrong, but it's really not possible to help you when you don't give details and/or screenshots.
    no confirmed funds to spend

Duckshit

I thought the SAME THING......why do I not see this EXACT MSG anywhere else.....I told u what they emailed me.

Duckshit

final update until resolution.....received a second email from Blockchain saying.....all unconfirmed transactions will be confirmed in 1 to 7 days or the bc will be returned to sender. Blockchain has Nothing to do with this, it's all up to the MINERS....LOL WTF....ITS like space currency, if you have a problem, it's up to the ALIENS to fix......and they have no customer service phone number.....lol

Duckshit

The 1st email they sent me said no time line.......lol.......so I'll take 1 to 7 days....Nightmare

raiders72001

final update until resolution.....received a second email from Blockchain saying.....all unconfirmed transactions will be confirmed in 1 to 7 days or the bc will be returned to sender. Blockchain has Nothing to do with this, it's all up to the MINERS....LOL WTF....ITS like space currency, if you have a problem, it's up to the ALIENS to fix......and they have no customer service phone number.....lol
    If it were up to the miner's, that would mean that you sent the BTC without a miner's fee. The BTC would be deducted from your account.

From your previous emails, that's not the case. You said you received the money, but couldn't send. As Pharaoh pointed out, when you receive money from blockchain.info, you can send it out immediately with 0 confirmations if a fee was attached to the money sent to you.

Then you said it was an Android problem which is why I stated to try and send from a laptop or desktop. Something isn't adding up here.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 05-04-16 at 08:06 AM.

Duckshit

I bought a bc from the atm, transaction successfuly went into my blockchain wallet.....I immediately tried to send the bc to my book. Upon doing this I received a message......no confirmed funds to spend.......since then blockchain has SENT ME two emails......1 said, sorry this seems to be happening to a small % of Android users.....2nd said, all unconfirmed transactions will be confirmed in 1 to 7 days or refunded......the end, I did nothing wrong here.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Duckles maybe go back to old school funding?

raiders72001

I bought a bc from the atm, transaction successfuly went into my blockchain wallet.....I immediately tried to send the bc to my book. Upon doing this I received a message......no confirmed funds to spend.......since then blockchain has SENT ME two emails......1 said, sorry this seems to be happening to a small % of Android users.....2nd said, all unconfirmed transactions will be confirmed in 1 to 7 days or refunded......the end, I did nothing wrong here.
    They are returned within 7 days but that means the money was sent without a fee. The amount would be deducted from your account. When you sent, were the bitcoins deducted from your balance.

The other thing is that you said there were over 30 confirmations from the BTC you received from the ATM. Is that the case?

Duckshit

When I press Send, I get That msg.....the atm charged me 5% fee, everything went normal to my blockchain wallet.....

Duckshit

And yes, now there are 131 confirmat ions and counting....

Duckshit

Omg...sorry about this thread, I'm Done, can't take it. ....lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What other ways can you send Duckles?

I do not do it anymore because live in Vegas

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

sorry to hear this duckles

raiders72001

Duck- Can you post the Txid so we can all figure this out?

Duckshit

Ok, wtf is that and where Exactly is it please. ...

raiders72001

Ok, wtf is that and where Exactly is it please. ...
    go to "My Transactions" click the dollar amount that was sent to you, then click the hash number and post the URL.

I'm not questionin
    g what you are saying, just trying to figure it out.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 05-04-16 at 08:50 AM.

Duckshit

Transaction #.....f9ba64c69d5df1660

Duckshit

Ok hold on again. ..

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    go to "My Transactions" click the dollar amount that was sent to you, then click hash and post the URL.

I'm not questionin
    g what you are saying, just trying to figure it out.
    f9ba64c69d5df1660
    9a071a2da9fa83d497
    ecee72f481754ae36ca
    242412..........lol

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14697

Arent you in canada duckles?

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Arent you in canada duckles?
    No, that's seaweed jay, he's the postmaster general up there......I'm portland Oregon.

raiders72001

f9ba64c69d5df1660
    9a071a2da9fa83d497
    ecee72f481754ae36ca
    242412..........lol
    https://blockchain.info/tx/f9ba64c69...54ae36ca242412

It says that the transaction is not found. Not sure of what's happening since you have confirmations.

This is of no help to you but if someone else ever sends BTC with no fee and it doesn't confirmed you can rebroadcast it by adding "?format=hex" to the end of the URL.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    https://blockchain.info/tx/f9ba64c69...54ae36ca242412

It says that the transaction is not found. Not sure of what's happening since you have confirmations.

This is of no help to you but if someone else ever sends BTC with no fee and it doesn't confirmed you can rebroadcast it by adding "?format=hex" to the end of the URL.
    he's missing 4 characters from the string- that's why you don't see anything

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Exactly. It will be dead in a few years. Only thing it's good for is getting money in and out of books. Enjoy it while it lasts.
    I remember hearing that a few years ago.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Keep us posted, Duck.

First 123 Last