Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Complete Bitcoin Noob

Ok so I watched the Bitcoin tutorials and they are pretty helpful for the most part. Right now this seems like the best way to get a good chunk of money out of my book. So my issue is whenever I go to payout and select Bitcoin it asks for my address? Where do I find this address? It's in my ewallet right? I signed up for Airbitz and Blockchain. From what I understand I get the funds to my ewallet than go to coinbase and have them convert to my bank. Am I missing something in this process?

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

That is it...

Go to your Blockchain, and create a new wallet address, under the "receive" tab. You should create a new address for each transaction.

Once you create that new address at Blockchain, then go to your book...use that address, and your book will ship the bitcoin to that address.

Then you are off to the races with the world as your oyster...

Bengals28

How do you "create" the new address? Once you click on the recieve tab on the bottom right you just hit below the QR code and that code is the address you give your book right?

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15360

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    How do you "create" the new address? Once you click on the recieve tab on the bottom right you just hit below the QR code and that code is the address you give your book right?
    As 3run pointed out, hit the "receive money" tab near top left, then the "new address" tab in the middle right to get a new wallet address. After that the new address can be seen middle left. This is for the blockchain.ino wallet.

Bengals28

When I hit recieve their is no new address tab. There's just a QR code and below it, it says my bitcoin wallet. When I click on my bitcoin wallet it goes from saying my bitcoin wallet to a code. This code is the address right?

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15360

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    When I hit recieve their is no new address tab. There's just a QR code and below it, it says my bitcoin wallet. When I click on my bitcoin wallet it goes from saying my bitcoin wallet to a code. This code is the address right?
    QR code = your address. That way you can scan with a smart phone. The code and associated numbers change when he hit "new address".
    Points Awarded:

Bengals28 gave raiders72001 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.