BlackHawk23
    BlackHawk23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Any experience with sekabet?

I was looking for fast bitcoin deposit/withdraw sites and came by this betting site, used them already with small amounts so far so good deposits go instant and withdraws take around 20-30 minutes at tops and occasionally they have odds higher than any website i have seen so far. My question is before i go with huge deposit has anyone tried sekabet?

BlackHawk23

a fellow member inboxed me if i have tried them, unfortunately i cant reply via pm as i dont have enough posts but yes i tried them. BTC withdrawals take maximum 1h you can withdraw 24/7.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

impressive site, live betting has as many markets as bet365. It seems they are a Turkish company, so probably won't accept U.S players

BlackHawk23

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    impressive site, live betting has as many markets as bet365. It seems they are a Turkish company, so probably won't accept U.S players
    I asked this to their live support and they said as long as you use vpn and deposit via BTC they have no problem.

Club
    Club's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6158

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk23 View Post
    a fellow member inboxed me if i have tried them, unfortunately i cant reply via pm as i dont have enough posts but yes i tried them. BTC withdrawals take maximum 1h you can withdraw 24/7.
    That was me. I was considering depositing there and going the VPN route that you mentioned but I can't find much about them on the Internet. If you seem to like them, I might try it.

BlackHawk23

Quote Originally Posted by Club View Post
    That was me. I was considering depositing there and going the VPN route that you mentioned but I can't find much about them on the Internet. If you seem to like them, I might try it.
    Haven't really had any problem so far mate

Snoman
    Snoman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3828

Is there an english site for them or just have to deal with a google-translated turkish site?

Club
    Club's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6158

Good to hear, Blackhawk.

When I looked on the site, there was a menu to request English but it didn't always work when you moved around to different pages.

BlackHawk23

I had difficulty with translation as well, you have to change twice for english, once you login and once you open the bet page. Dont know why its like this though
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bomanalx

bomanalx
    bomanalx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hy

They are thurstable with bigger amounts?And what your experienc how fast come the limitations. Thank you for sharing your experienc with them!

Zura Areshidze1
    Zura Areshidze1's Avatar Become A Pro!

DONT penetrating TRUST THEM!

They are taking money from accounts and when I connecte in their live chat they told me that they cant help!

They blocked me 553 USD that I won first time. After they blocked my 450 USD TR and banned me!

They are penetrating trush! dont deposit there! if you dont want to give a gift to this sucker turkeys...

irmants
    irmants's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Ordered withdrawal on May 21st, still no money in my skrill, contacted cs today and they said that they are having some issues with withdrawals, when I asked for how long they are having those issues , answer was 2 days , so it seems a bit strange. Withdrawal is low 4 figures Eur. Previously they were ok with withdrawals, so hope they are not scam.

Bazinga222
    Bazinga222's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by irmants View Post
    Ordered withdrawal on May 21st, still no money in my skrill, contacted cs today and they said that they are having some issues with withdrawals, when I asked for how long they are having those issues , answer was 2 days , so it seems a bit strange. Withdrawal is low 4 figures Eur. Previously they were ok with withdrawals, so hope they are not scam.
    i got same situation. ive made a lot of withdraws without any problem, ordered another withdraw 2-3 days ago and im still waiting for money... yesterday i talked to sekabet support and they assured me that transaction is in process...

Hows about ur withdraw? Did u get the money ?

panconpalta
    panconpalta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Got my money from Sekabet today. But I didn't win a single dollar from them, just returned half of my deposit. Took them 1 week to pay to Neteller.

panos
    panos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

They are SCAMMERS STAY AWAY FROM THEM. I have requested a withdraw since 3 months and without any reason they have not yet done. They are liers and always the say the same "Your withdraw will be completed as soon as possible".