littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Bitcoin Newbie...couple qustions please

I am in USA..So I opened a coinbase account and hooked my checking account to it and it was verified approved...It said coins would be available on 11/25 if I made purchase today...How can I get instant access to Bitcoins???? I tried to add my debit card **** but it said no to debit cards...Is this correct? or am I missing something? Thank You BTW Nitrogen was where I was trying to deposit into..
    Last edited by littlekona; 11-19-15 at 11:34 AM.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

You only get a certain amount to immediately transfer, usually about $100. At Circle, you can transfer out what you deposit by debit card.

Maybe you want to set up with Circle. It is free versus Coinbase 1% charge. It is good to be set up both places.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    You only get a certain amount to immediately transfer, usually about $100. At Circle, you can transfer out what you deposit by debit card.

Maybe you want to set up with Circle. It is free versus Coinbase 1% charge. It is good to be set up both places.

TY...I signed up Circle they limit me to 0.9040

littlekona

Also what are steps is it circle to blockchain to Nitrogen? You cant go direct can correct?

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I am in USA..So I opened a coinbase account and hooked my checking account to it and it was verified approved...It said coins would be available on 11/25 if I made purchase today...How can I get instant access to Bitcoins???? I tried to add my debit card **** but it said no to debit cards...Is this correct? or am I missing something? Thank You BTW Nitrogen was where I was trying to deposit into..
    Just like anything else, trust, trust and trust is what you need to prove to these companies which involve in money transactions.

At Coinbase, you need to link your credit card in order to get instant buy. You can get $100 instant buy for the first 30 days, after that Coinbase increases the limit to $1000.

At Circle, at first you can only buy small amount of bitcoin within 7 days, after that they will increase your limit.

littlekona

How long does it take to process from Circle to BlockChain? I did about 10mins ago and dont see it in there yet

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Also what are steps is it circle to blockchain to Nitrogen? You cant go direct can correct?
    You can go direct but risk being shut down for gambling if you do it too often. You can probably get away with it if you do not do it too often.

bullheaddad
    Update your status
    bullheaddad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Should be within minutes from circle to blockchain. First time i did it i was deposited to nitrogen within minutes..took couple days to hit bank account after win..