SpreadOffense
    SpreadOffense's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 236

5dimes bitcoin deposit issues

Hello

Is anyone having issues depositing bitcoins through 5dimes? I made a small 50 dollar 18 hours ago and still dont have the money added to my account. I have confirmed through blockchain that the coins were successfully deposited into their wallet. However each time i talk to them they give me the run around and say they are looking into it. Any feedback is helpful. Thanks

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15064

did you get your money yet?

SpreadOffense
    SpreadOffense's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 236

yea problem is now solved. i spoke to max from epay. The live chat people were really giving me the run around yesterday. This morning I wanted to speak with epay directly and max told me no one has told them anything. So basically the live chat people were telling me they were looking into it so id leave them alone i guess. Thanks for your reply jimmy007oc

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

5Dimes is going downhill

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadOffense View Post
    yea problem is now solved. i spoke to max from epay. The live chat people were really giving me the run around yesterday. This morning I wanted to speak with epay directly and max told me no one has told them anything. So basically the live chat people were telling me they were looking into it so id leave them alone i guess. Thanks for your reply jimmy007oc
    Thanks for updating us.