BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Just Joined CoinBase & BlockChain to Fund My Nitrogen Account!

Wish I had done this sooner. Simple cheap anonymous.

Nitrogen is top shelf. Paying less than a dollar to deposit is a huge gain. I can withdraw every night if I please.. absolutely !

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

does nitrogen have instant withdrawals? or do they require email confirmation bullshit

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    does nitrogen have instant withdrawals? or do they require email confirmation bullshit
    Depending on their amount there is a confirmation I honestly couldn't tell you though as I just made my first deposit and still have not withdrew but I read on their site that once it gets to a certain amount I forget how much they do some type of confirmation, Optional would probably know the answer to this

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

It's pretty much instant. Within minutes usually anyway but if their system detects anything potentially sus about your account (in terms of not being certain if its you or a hacker) then it goes to review. Which they say can take up to 24 hours but usually doesnt.

Any E-Sports bets will send your withdraw request to review automatically.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It's pretty much instant. Within minutes usually anyway but if their system detects anything potentially sus about your account (in terms of not being certain if its you or a hacker) then it goes to review. Which they say can take up to 24 hours but usually doesnt.

Any E-Sports bets will send your withdraw request to review automatically.
    What is an e-sports bet? Why did they get rid of the exchange?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post

What is an e-sports bet? Why did they get rid of the exchange?
    Electronic Sports... ie, video games.

https://nitrogensports.eu/blog/tag/esports/

No clue about exchange.

BrickJames
    Action

My BTC has also gained 5% overnight!

I think I might be done with CC deposits.

Optional, Is there a way to buy BTC for cash?

HappyHounds
    HappyHounds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Yes, if you can find a Bitcoin ATM or check localbitcoins.com and find someone. If you find the right person who is hooked up at an exchange, you can use cash pretty easy.

Optional

There is a site called LocalBitcoins.com that sets up person to person bitcoin sales. I have never used it and from what people post it sounds like it is great if you know who to deal with and can develop a trust rating yourself. But it also sounds like it can be risky too.

Bitcoin ATM isn't really like cash buying. If by cash you mean buying anonymously. Plus I beleive they charge around 9%.

Hopefully Raiders will spot this thread. I am sure he will be able to explain cash buying options better than me.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15294

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    There is a site called LocalBitcoins.com that sets up person to person bitcoin sales. I have never used it and from what people post it sounds like it is great if you know who to deal with and can develop a trust rating yourself. But it also sounds like it can be risky too.

Bitcoin ATM isn't really like cash buying. If by cash you mean buying anonymously. Plus I beleive they charge around 9%.

Hopefully Raiders will spot this thread. I am sure he will be able to explain cash buying options better than me.
    LibertyX https://libertyx.com/ is a great way to buy for cash. The fee is 1%.

As you mentioned, localbitcoins is another
    good option. If you buy in person, then do it at a public place such as Starbucks or business. Transactions in person should be done in high traffic areas.

With localbitcoins you can also deposit money into a traders bank account such as Chase, Wells Far
    go, BkofAma, Citibank. Make sure that the person has a 100% rating. There are many professional traders and your money is safe with these traders.