FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Withdraw via Bitcoin help/advice please..

OK guys, couple questions.

I used Coinbase and sent to Blockchain and then sent to book, when I deposited.

Now looking to withdraw 4figures. Can I withdraw straight to coinbase (without any alarms) or should I go to blockchain then Coinbase?, like the way I came in.

Also I noticed on my coinbase, I now have two wallets, one for bitcoin (BTC), one for US dollars (USD). Which one do I send it to?

I know Coinbase has fee of like 1%.. don't recall if Blockchain has fees as well?

Thanks for any input
    Last edited by FilletMaster; 09-29-15 at 04:25 PM.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

You can send straight to Coinbase, but if you are going to be doing this a lot, you will probably want to go through blockchain first so you don't unnecessarily reveal your gambling activities, especially with a large deposit.

I think you will have to send to your bitcoin wallet and then convert to cash if that is what you want to do.
    Points Awarded:

FilletMaster gave Buffalo Nickle 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    You can send straight to Coinbase, but if you are going to be doing this a lot, you will probably want to go through blockchain first so you don't unnecessarily reveal your gambling activities, especially with a large deposit.

I think you will have to send to your bitcoin wallet and then convert to cash if that is what you want to do.
    Thanks. Do you know if blockchain takes a fee as well?

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

No fee.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Definitely send to Blockchain first.

I see that Coinbase is asking you if you're sending to another "Bitcoin service" when you send from your account there. I can only think they're beginning to implement the regulations that will require them to track what is done with purchases beyond the initial transaction.

So you might even consider cashing out via LocalBitcoins if you value the ease of purchasing via Coinbase.