KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I was wondering about the financing just forgot to take the time to look myself. Thanks raiders.

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

This all sounds like very good news!

One question would be regarding taxes...and if circle is a registered bank now, how will that be treated with the funds you have in the account. Part of the appeal of bitcoin was that it was not in a bank...any thoughts?

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by 3runhomer View Post
    This all sounds like very good news!

One question would be regarding taxes...and if circle is a registered bank now, how will that be treated with the funds you have in the account. Part of the appeal of bitcoin was that it was not in a bank...any thoughts?
    You will have to pay tax on your capital gains trading bitcoin. Don't know if they are going to report every transaction but likely. Could be a real pain for the enthusiasts.

cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

I tried to send 2 bitcoins from blockchain to circle and it said maximum concurrent endpoints reached please try again later. what does this mean?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by cincy View Post
    I tried to send 2 bitcoins from blockchain to circle and it said maximum concurrent endpoints reached please try again later. what does this mean?
    That the blockchain server you are routed to is overloaded.

Could be a tech issue, or lots of users or a DDOS attack

First 12