vance801
    vance801's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Heritage Bitcoin Bonus Rollover

I cruise these forums regularly, but have never posted until now. I have been a heritage member for years and I thought I would share my recent exprience with Heritage and my last bitcoin deposit. I recently made a $215 deposit via bitcoin and received a $43 bonus because of the automatic 20 percent bonus. In looking on the heritage website directly, it appears to say that the bonus is subject to a 20x rollover, which I assumed applied to the bonus amount alone (i.e. $860 in my case). However, I was just informed via chat that it is actually a 10x times rollover which applies to the total deposit and the bonus, for a total rollover well over $2500. This seems extremely high rollover for a $43 bonus, and it also doesn't match with what is listed on the bitcoin bonus section of the website. Consquently, I am confused about what my actual rollover requirement is.
    I cruise these forums regularly, but have never posted until now. I have been a heritage member for years and I thought I would share my recent experience with Heritage and my last bitcoin deposit. I recently made a small $215 deposit via bitcoin and received a $43 bonus because of the automatic 20 percent bonus. In looking on the heritage website directly, it appears to say that the bonus is subject to a 20x rollover, which I assumed applied to the bonus amount alone (i.e. $860 in my case). However, I was just informed via chat that it is actually a 10x times rollover which applies to the total deposit AND the bonus, for a total rollover of well over $2500. This seems extremely high rollover for a $43 bonus, and it also doesn't match with what is listed on the bitcoin bonus section of the website. Consequently, I am confused about what my actual rollover requirement is. I’ve emailed customer service to for clarification and will post any updated info if I get a response.

I hesitated putting this on the public forum because I didn't want to complain about what I see as a crazy high rollover requirement off a $43 bonus if it’s not accurate information. However, I couldn't PM the 'heritage insider' because I haven't posted more than 40 times. Consequently, I am asking if anyone else has had a similar experience. I've always found Heritage to be good book, but this seems to be an extremely excessive rollover, especially in light of the fact it is automatically applied once you make a bitcoin deposit (I now know how to opt out for future deposits).

Heritage Insider
    Heritage Insider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19934

Bonus Question

Hi Vance,

I've reviewed your chat transcript and your account history. We love that you chose to deposit with Bitcoins and if you contact our CSD department and speak to one of our Supervisors, I'm sure they can answer your questions and help you with any withdrawal request.

They'll be expecting your call to resolve this for you.

Insider!

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

That's the rollover. Cash bonuses don't come cheap.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

If they gave you only the 10x on the bonus, they'd basically be guaranteeing you a profit if you coinflipped your bets. They have to make the rollover big enough that you at least lose the bonus and some of your deposit. If not, they can't win which is the whole point.

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

10 times roll on a 20 percent cash bonus at Heritage is an EXCELLENT deal. not sure why you are complaining
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave Jnas 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Fair deal from an excellent shop of course they have a percentage advantage on rollover they are in the biz to make money not give it away.

Dagg
    Dagg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

You can choose not to receive a bonus by changing your account settings.

combination lock
    combination lock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

Im still amazed people complain about rollovers. Some even avoid bonuses because of rollovers... I have never sweated one. Who are you guys?? Fly by night gamblers?? You play for a couple of weeks and then done for a year or something?

I play to win long term. Ive rolled over deposits 1,000x. If you're not going to risk 10x easily over a certain period.... then you really shouldn't be playin at all

Dagg

Not everyone plays the same way as you. Imagine that.

Some of us like to deposit.... And if we go ona heater... Withdraw some of our winnings before giving it all back

vance801
    vance801's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

I'm actually not complaining about rollover requirement generally. I understand the purpose and the strategy behind them. I just was taken a bit aback by the fact it ended up being a $2500 rollover for a $43 bonus. Especially since it's a bonus you have to " opt out" of rather then " opt in". Also, I still don't understand why the website says 10 times, but customer service told me it was a 20 times rollover.
    However, dont nut get me wrong, I still think heritage is a solid book. I've been using them for the last 7 or 8 years and this is the first issue I have ever come across. And I'll keep using them, I've almost completed the rollover anyway....

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by vance801 View Post
    I'm actually not complaining about rollover requirement generally. I understand the purpose and the strategy behind them. I just was taken a bit aback by the fact it ended up being a $2500 rollover for a $43 bonus. Especially since it's a bonus you have to " opt out" of rather then " opt in". Also, I still don't understand why the website says 10 times, but customer service told me it was a 20 times rollover.
    However, dont nut get me wrong, I still think heritage is a solid book. I've been using them for the last 7 or 8 years and this is the first issue I have ever come across. And I'll keep using them, I've almost completed the rollover anyway....
    It's because it is cash rather than freeplay the roll feels high. But it really isn't for offshore books. Think of it like a 50% freeplay bonus (which is about equiv) and 10x sounds normal.

Dagg

The 20x rollover is for their 100% bonus

combination lock
    combination lock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

Quote Originally Posted by Dagg View Post
    Not everyone plays the same way as you. Imagine that.

Some of us like to deposit.... And if we go ona heater... Withdraw some of our winnings before giving it all back
    Just out of curiosity what is a heater to you? Turn 300 into 600 or 700? Maybe even a G?

Advice: Read your horoscope everyday.. if it says your going to have a good day today then find a line that you absolutely love and go all in

Do this 7 straight times and you'll turn your 300 deposit plus 60 in bonus into 32k on coin flip odds. Now thats an effin heater!!!

That bonus will get you and extra 5,400 and you will have rolled it over 100x

This is not easy to do I know, but it can be done....