jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I still think most of us do not understand the whole bitcoin process

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

ill tell my story how i got screwed lately with bitcoins (screwed myself really). finally caught a nice heater after hitting the saints money line big when they were a dog against the colts. 2 days after that i proceeded to run my 500 deposit up to 4 figures. being an active 2+2 user and learning how to do the whole btc process from that site and from playing on ACR, i learned that its important to use an intermediary wallet such as blockchain instead of straight cashing out or depositing to circle or coinbase....so of course i decide to do a 1500 cashout because historically im a degen and i wanted to make sure i secured some profit before possibly losing my winnings back....so that night and into the next day blockchain happened to be down. i was following it for that day and a half waiting for it to be up and working because i wasnt going to have my circle or coinbase possibly flagged because of having a transfer from 5dimes. once i saw blockchain was back to normal, i request my 1500 cashout around 8 or 9 pm central time. i happen to be off the next day and im waiting waiting waiting for 5dimes to send me the verification email and in the meantime im betting horses and 3rd world country soccer with my remaining balance....i even chatted with them twice asking when the email would be sent and they said shortly each time. i never received the email and i proceeded to blow every last penny in my account...like 2 hours after that happened they sent me an email (about 24 hrs later or so) asking me to verify that i wanted to cashout 1500 and verify my address.

not sure if thats a bitcoin problem or just a complete degen/on tilt meltdown by me, but obviously if 5dimes maybe implemented a system like nitrogen has, i wouldnt be typing all this right now.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I still think most of us do not understand the whole bitcoin process
    MOST of us, jj

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

I personally do not know what the penetrate it is nor do I give a penetrate at this point in my life as long as I'm getting dollars in an easier method and cashing out its all good. the only thing I don't like is that every single transactions it is visible to the public what the hell is up with that.

shhhcago
    shhhcago's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

What's current time frame on bitcoin payout at 5dimes. From moment of request

lupe
    lupe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

I've done 3 bitcoin withdrawals, all low 4 figures, and 2 of them were processed the next day, one of them i got within a few hours, same day. You will have to respond to an email to confirm/verify your bitcoin withdrawal.

Zion21
    Zion21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Never had a problem. Took me about a day.

Theo_Goodman
    Theo_Goodman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

If anyone ever has a question about bitcoin just send me a pm.

Regarding using the site blockchain.info for a wallet to "airgap" the transactions to circle and coinbase.
    You do not need to depend only on blockchain.info there are a few other ways you could do it. One way that would teach you more about bitcoin would be to download a wallet onto your computer or phone. Then send the coins there and then after that to coinbase or circle, OR sell them on localbitcoins.com

An alternative would be to use an exchange as a go between wallet if blockchain.info is down.
    BTC-E.com Poloniex.com or other exchanges would do the job as well. You simply send the bitcoin to the wallet address in your account at one of those exchagnes and then to circle or coinbase. Of course it is recomended that you set up 2FA on those sites.
    <cite>
    </cite><cite class="_Rm"></cite>

First 12