Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33313

Betpoints not transferring from pointbook to wallet

As advised by SBR Andy I bet all my remaining freeplay. I transferred the rest of my points to my wallet no problem. I logged back in and saw that my freeplay bets had been graded, leaving me with 3978.99 points. I entered a transfer request and the points were taken out of my pointbook wallet, but haven't been transferred to my regular wallet.

I'd appreciate SBR looking into this, and other posters should probably wait until this is straightened out before making their own transfers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: huthamcaudanang

SBR Andy
    SBR Andy's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 426887

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    As advised by SBR Andy I bet all my remaining freeplay. I transferred the rest of my points to my wallet no problem. I logged back in and saw that my freeplay bets had been graded, leaving me with 3978.99 points. I entered a transfer request and the points were taken out of my pointbook wallet, but haven't been transferred to my regular wallet.

I'd appreciate SBR looking into this, and other posters should probably wait until this is straightened out before making their own transfers.
    Hey Ian,

Those points are showing in your forum balance now.
    Points Awarded:

huthamcaudanang gave SBR Andy 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33313

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Andy View Post
    Hey Ian,

Those points are showing in your forum balance now.
    Got 'em. Thanks, Andy!