The Bullseye
    The Bullseye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1979

The Bullseye Week 6 SBR Contest Picks

The Bullseye squad looks to get off the schneid and back above .500 on the season. The fellas have 2 NCAAF & 3 NFL matchups circled for Week 6:

Jon Metler: Michigan -6.5 (-120) vs Penn State

"Michigan can be attacked on their schedule, but who has Penn State beaten of note this season? We now know that Auburn isn't a good football team, and Penn State's biggest win this season came against Auburn. There will be a lot of people who will look at this game and think that the spread of 6.5 points is too high because it involves two teams ranked inside of the top 10. In my opinion, the spread is too low for Michigan, and they should be trading closer to a 9-point favorite. I'll take the Wolverines all day long with this spread sitting under the key number of seven points."

Esten McLaren: Green Bay -7 (-114) vs NY Jets

"The last time the Packers lost this season, QB Aaron Rodgers responded with a 27-10 beat down of the rival Chicago Bears at Lambeau Field. Jets QB Zach Wilson has been everything but efficient as a passer while New York's gone 2-0 since his return from injury, but there's enough trickery on tape for the Packers to send Jets head coach Robert Saleh another receipt."

Andrew Brennan: Cincinnati -2 (-110) vs New Orleans

"The Saints beat the Seahawks in Week 5 despite just 187 passing yards by Andy Dalton, as Taysom Hill and Alvin Kamara combined for 215 rushing yards on 32 carries. The Bengals’ defense has been strong against the run, ranking in the top 10 in yards per carry allowed and tied for first by allowing just one rushing touchdown. Cincinnati’s offensive line should hold up better against a middling pass rush and provide Joe Burrow with enough time to find his talented group of receivers against a Saints secondary that ranks in the bottom half of the league in yards allowed per attempt."

Michael McClymont: Tennessee +7 (-105) vs Alabama

"Money is coming in on the Volunteers, which suggests that Alabama QB Bryce Young will miss his 2nd straight game. If Young is out, Tennessee could win this game outright. Bama failed to cover in nail-biter victories over Texas and Texas A&M this season."

Sean Tomlinson:​ San Francisco -6 (-105) vs Atlanta

"The Falcons have been fun at 5-0 ATS. Not quite as much fun as fading my picks, but fun. However, they face a tougher task against the San Francisco 49ers, and a matchup that isn't in their favor. The Niners are tied for the league lead while allowing only 12.2 points per game. More importantly for this clash, Atlanta's offense is rooted in the run while ranking third leaguewide (164.6 yards per game), and the 49ers' defense leads the NFL against the rush (71.4 yards allowed per contest)."

Are you fading or following? Let us know below. And don't forget to submit your Week 6 contest picks!

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Michigan's a loser I think. Either that, or Tennessee, or both!

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25004

Hmm, if I had to pick these games I'd go the same way on each of them. That doesn't bode well for the Bullseye crew again this week.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Just one week can they go 4-1 and I go 5-0?!

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22668

Two win start!

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3018

3-2

MMXVII
    MMXVII's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2565

Thanks Jets