EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 513

Racebook bets not graded

My racebook bets from 11/10, 12/3 and 12/5 haven't been graded. If someone could grade them for me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

I can not even access the race book recently. GL in getting your bets graded.

dhristov211
    2023 year of Josh
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 758

what's maximum win limit here at Racebook?

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33110

Quote Originally Posted by dhristov211 View Post
    what's maximum win limit here at Racebook?
    SBR Racebook

1. The MAXIMUM which can be won on any RACE is 2000 Betpoints. This includes all bet types on a single race. The system will not correctly settle a series of wagers which combine to more than 2000 Points, so please do not attempt to circumvent the win limit with multiple bet types on the same race.
    2. Wagers that are past posted will be voided across the board. You are able to bet several tracks hours before post, and once a race is 90 minutes out it is even listed under "upcoming races". Please do not wait to the last minute to get a bet down, there is a chance your wager will be accepted after the post time begins and we cannot honor these wagers regardless of if they"re wins, losses, scratches, or draws. All of these wagers will be refunded.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

All bets entered after the confirmed post time will be voided. Times listed are ET. Actual post time may vary depending on data sent from the racetrack feed; synchronize your PC clock with time.gov to avoid time miscalculation. Place your bets five or more minutes out to avoid issue.
    The maximum amount which may be won on all horse races and bet types is 4,000 points. This figure is inclusive of all bet types and combinations, do not place additional bets on the same race when your current wagers would be in excess of the cap, as your wagers will be voided.