Alan Aktion
    Alan Aktion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Order Came In

Every time I've ordered from the store I received an email confirming the order was completed. This time I didn't receive one. I usually only check my wallet once a month as I like to just let it marinate and not get caught up in the rollercoaster ride that it can be as far as being up or down on a daily basis. It took around 3 weeks to be completed which isn't ideal and still subpar from times past but I still wanted to acknowledge my BTC order was finalized.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29910

Good to know, appreciate the update

Alan Aktion
    Alan Aktion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

You bet man... Probably going to put another BTC order in very soon so I'll give updates on how that goes as well.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DreaAngie

DreaAngie
    DreaAngie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Aktion View Post
    You bet man... Probably going to put another BTC order in very soon so I'll give updates on how that goes as well.
    Fantastic! LMK how it goes. I really would love to become Pro.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Alan Aktion

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51589

Quote Originally Posted by DreaAngie View Post
    Fantastic! LMK how it goes. I really would love to become Pro.
    Got my July 11 order in roughly two weeks, July 26 - thanks SBR!

As someone who has ordered bitcoin many times, it doesn't tend in my experience to be super consistent in terms of how long it takes to get it. I'm guessing they complete all the pending orders at a specific time, no matter whether those orders were made a few weeks ago or yesterday.

Whatever it is though, I've ordered over ten times, and I have ALWAYS gotten my order which is all that really matters at the end of the day! So DreaAngie, I think you can become Pro without concern if that's your only worry - you really should, it's a great deal no question, pays for itself just by logging in every day!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DreaAngie

leovegas
    leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Had to wait 3 months to get my Pinnacle Sports order completed. Status changed earlier this week, no cash in account yet. Will update when I get it. But things are looking up!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28967

I order a couple hundo in BTC at noon today

Already in my wallet in 4 hrs.

ninjagorn
    ninjagorn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9973

I am still waiting for this one... really great job...

Date Transaction From To Type Gross
    F62684 3/14/2021
    2:36 PM
    Order id: 43765 ninjagorn SBR Store Purchase -3,000
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]271.00[/COLOR]