Alan Aktion
    Alan Aktion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

How long do I have to wait on BTC order?

I was thinking about ordering more Bitcoin but I still haven't received my first order from several weeks ago. Why is the store even open to put orders in if you're just going to sit on orders for months on end? Beyond absurd.

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

How long is it taking for Bitcoin?

Alan Aktion

It's been over a month for myself and longer than that for some other people. Genie actually responded to a post a couple weeks ago saying she'll check on it but absolutely nothing from her or anyone else since then. What used to take a few days maybe a week or so now takes a lot longer than that. They must be very low on funds, could give two shits about what Pros order from the store or all the above. I'll take all the above.

DreaAngie
    DreaAngie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Dang, I was honestly going to put my Pro application in today before I saw this. I love Bitcoin. I'd go crazy waiting that long for an order of BTC.

Alan Aktion

Exactly... That's one of the reasons why I post to let other members or potential members see what's going on. There's been other Pros who have waited months on end as well. At one time there was a decent timeframe you could have your orders filled but those days have passed. Clearly they have diminished resources on multiple levels. Unless my 1st BTC order gets filled this week, I won't be renewing my membership. What's the point of trying to earn bet points, when you can't even use them? I don't belong to anything that has such disrespect.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PSD999