1. #1
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 4,787
    Betpoints: 130

    Can we raise the non pro point sending cap to 3 or more?


  2. #2
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 4,787
    Betpoints: 130

    not too drunk. serious thread.

  3. #3
    gauchojake
    Wine Women Whiskey and Guns
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 23,909
    Betpoints: 48

    Too many scammers. Just go PRO
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  4. #4
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 4,787
    Betpoints: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Too many scammers. Just go PRO
    dude there's no benefits overseas. trust me i tried it

  5. #5
    cincinnatikid513
    hiatus
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 29,000

    should lower it to 1 point
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  6. #6
    SamsNCharge99
    Nov 2016/Nov 2018 POTM
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-08
    Posts: 31,442
    Betpoints: 174

    Lets make it happen SBR

    4 points
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayLA
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/27/2020


  7. #7
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 4,787
    Betpoints: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    should lower it to 1 point
    why

  8. #8
    cincinnatikid513
    hiatus
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 29,000

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    why
    because u are worthless
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  9. #9
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 4,787
    Betpoints: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    because u are worthless
    i'll just take that as a joke , like your over 1.5 la bet

    bet me and my network are worth MUCH more than you

  10. #10
    cincinnatikid513
    hiatus
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 29,000

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    i'll just take that as a joke , like your over 1.5 la bet

    bet me and my network are worth MUCH more than you
    don't know don't care if ur not smart enough to become pro i doubt it
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  11. #11
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 4,787
    Betpoints: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    don't know don't care if ur not smart enough to become pro i doubt it
    are you illiterate?? i already was.

    im overseas and SBR PRO is worth shit overseas.

  12. #12
    cincinnatikid513
    hiatus
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 29,000

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    are you illiterate?? i already was.

    im overseas and SBR PRO is worth shit overseas.
    not really cuz u can join for 10 dollar deposit and still win bitcoin in the contest
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  13. #13
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 4,787
    Betpoints: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    not really cuz u can join for 10 dollar deposit and still win bitcoin in the contest
    i already joined using some sportsbook special...

    what can i cash out overseas? i cashed my points for some cash after like 2 months....no bitcoin... i have accounts at most books...

    you must be a ghost shill

    seriously, either talk to sbr to make overseas benefits better or get the fk out of my face.....like your LA over 1.5 goal bet you fkn mongoloid

  14. #14
    pavyracer
    Julia Alex.
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 67,802
    Betpoints: 1485

    How about putting a dollar every day in a box and after 100 days you send it to SBR to become a Pro?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/27/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/23/2020


  15. #15
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 4,787
    Betpoints: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    How about putting a dollar every day in a box and after 100 days you send it to SBR to become a Pro?
    pavy i can send you 100 right now and if you fart, it'll benefit me better than BEING OVERSEAS WITH SBR PRO ACCOUNT

    remember, i have an account with most sportsbooks from my time in the US....sbr knows all of this........there's really no benefit to having SBR pro membership overseas in my case.
    if sbr wants to honor my original IP and give me US benefits, i'd send them the 100 with your fart on it NOW
    stop being hard headed

  16. #16
    cincinnatikid513
    hiatus
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 29,000

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    i already joined using some sportsbook special...

    what can i cash out overseas? i cashed my points for some cash after like 2 months....no bitcoin... i have accounts at most books...

    you must be a ghost shill

    seriously, either talk to sbr to make overseas benefits better or get the fk out of my face.....like your LA over 1.5 goal bet you fkn mongoloid
    another drunk canadian jeez
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  17. #17
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 4,787
    Betpoints: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    another drunk canadian jeez
    colombian. tell me how i am wrong please
    i'll send you $25 dollars if you tell me how being pro overseas is beneficial...and my word is stronger than tony montana's

  18. #18
    pavyracer
    Julia Alex.
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 67,802
    Betpoints: 1485

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    pavy i can send you 100 right now and if you fart, it'll benefit me better than BEING OVERSEAS WITH SBR PRO ACCOUNT

    remember, i have an account with most sportsbooks from my time in the US....sbr knows all of this........there's really no benefit to having SBR pro membership overseas in my case.
    if sbr wants to honor my original IP and give me US benefits, i'd send them the 100 with your fart on it NOW
    stop being hard headed
    Lakerboy ordered $500 sportsbook cash.

    https://store.sportsbookreview.com/order/show/42956

    What are you talking about? Foreigners order sportbook cash.

    Americans get bitcoins and deposit to books or convert to cash first.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/27/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/23/2020


  19. #19
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 4,787
    Betpoints: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Lakerboy ordered $500 sportsbook cash.

    https://store.sportsbookreview.com/order/show/42956

    What are you talking about? Foreigners order sportbook cash.

    Americans get bitcoins and deposit to books or convert to cash first.
    it took me like 2 weeks to get 100 sportsbook cash at a book that i can only deposit into using bitcoin...

    I have to register to books that i haven't registered to....i have registered to all in my time in the US....AND colombia blocks most of them.. it's complicated
    guys,
    drop it jesus

    unless sbr says, hey JayLA, you can buy bitcoin from COlombia now....it's just not worth it to me.

  20. #20
    cincinnatikid513
    hiatus
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 29,000

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    colombian. tell me how i am wrong please
    i'll send you $25 dollars if you tell me how being pro overseas is beneficial...and my word is stronger than tony montana's

    i don't need 25 dollars but i think if u are a sbr pro u are able to win 1st place in the nfl contest which is thousands in bitcoin and able to win march madness contest, bowl contest any daily contest that offers bitcoin as prizes, so u are able to win bitcoin in contest just not purchase it, seems worth it since it only cost u a small deposit
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  21. #21
    pavyracer
    Julia Alex.
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 67,802
    Betpoints: 1485

    Why are you in Colombia in the first place? Can't you come to a better place like the US, Canada or Europe? I have a few Colombian friends in Atlanta and they all hated being there and moved here.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/27/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/23/2020


  22. #22
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 4,787
    Betpoints: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i don't need 25 dollars but i think if u are a sbr pro u are able to win 1st place in the nfl contest which is thousands in bitcoin and able to win march madness contest, bowl contest any daily contest that offers bitcoin as prizes, so u are able to win bitcoin in contest just not purchase it, seems worth it since it only cost u a small deposit
    i CANT DO ANYTHING WITH THE FKN POINTS YOU FKN MOMO!

  23. #23
    cincinnatikid513
    hiatus
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 29,000

    at least u have pretty women in colombia
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  24. #24
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 4,787
    Betpoints: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Why are you in Colombia in the first place? Can't you come to a better place like the US, Canada or Europe? I have a few Colombian friends in Atlanta and they all hated being there and moved here.
    im in colombia because of geoarbitrage.

    I can save and retire here with a 70k salary. Pavs, drop it please. I respect you. the other guy can go fk himself.

    RAISE THE SENDING OF POINTS TO 4!!!

  25. #25
    cincinnatikid513
    hiatus
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 29,000

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    i CANT DO ANYTHING WITH THE FKN POINTS YOU FKN MOMO!
    U CAN WIN BITCOIN , not points
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  26. #26
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 4,787
    Betpoints: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    at least u have pretty women in colombia
    my wife is beautiful

  27. #27
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 4,787
    Betpoints: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    U CAN WIN BITCOIN , not points
    i cannot win, nor use bitcoin here...believe me i've tried.

  28. #28
    cincinnatikid513
    hiatus
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 29,000

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    i cannot win, nor use bitcoin here...believe me i've tried.
    idk guess u can't win, take the over in japan should be lots of goals yokohoma marinos match the mls bet was a joke over 1.5 was like -1000 barely cashed
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  29. #29
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 4,787
    Betpoints: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    idk guess u can't win, take the over in japan should be lots of goals yokohoma marinos match the mls bet was a joke over 1.5 was like -1000 barely cashed
    at this point the only benefit of being pro to me is sending more than 2 points
    Points Awarded:

    manny24 gave JayLA 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  30. #30
    manny24
    givnasum
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 16,161
    Betpoints: 1045

    being PRO is more of a community thing Jay

    basically we all love Bigday

  31. #31
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 4,787
    Betpoints: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    being PRO is more of a community thing Jay

    basically we all love Bigday
    if someone can promise me my 100 goes to bigday, i'll become pro tomorrow...word is bond

  32. #32
    pavyracer
    Julia Alex.
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 67,802
    Betpoints: 1485

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    if someone can promise me my 100 goes to bigday, i'll become pro tomorrow...word is bond
    I promise you. I have been renewing for 10 years now. You get receipts and everything that money goes to Bigday.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/27/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/23/2020


  33. #33
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 4,787
    Betpoints: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I promise you. I have been renewing for 10 years now. You get receipts and everything that money goes to Bigday.
    pavy you promise me???
    ok tell me how to send 100, get em to bigday, you show me something that says bigday gets its...and tomorrow it happens...

    again, word is bond.

  34. #34
    pavyracer
    Julia Alex.
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 67,802
    Betpoints: 1485

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    pavy you promise me???
    ok tell me how to send 100, get em to bigday, you show me something that says bigday gets its...and tomorrow it happens...

    again, word is bond.
    When you hit the link under your name to become Pro it tells you were to donate. Either Cure Angelman or McBride Family goes to Bigday.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/27/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/23/2020


  35. #35
    cincinnatikid513
    hiatus
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 29,000

    jay post some sexy pics of ur wife and i l l make a donation for u
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


12 Last
Top