Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Trivia incorrect

Had a 175 BP question in Trivia today:What University made school history by having two of itsplayers taken in the first round of the 1997 NBA draft?Answers:University of KansasUtahUniversity of KentuckyWake ForestSBRs answer was:University of Kansaswhich is correct as no 19 and no 27 were both from Kansas.I gave answer University of Kentuckywhich to my eye is also correct as no 6 and 13 were bothdrafted from Kentucky.

Technically it means Kentucky was the first one If this is correct I want my 175 points.

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

Chaz22, we corrected the question and credit you the winnings.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Genie make sure u correct the question on how many times Tiger has won the masters too....

dont want anything it was from last week , but just so u guys know it was still at 4 instead of the correct 5 times

Points Awarded:

SBR Genie gave 5mike5 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR Genie

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Genie make sure u correct the question on how many times Tiger has won the masters too....

dont want anything it was from last week , but just so u guys know it was still at 4 instead of the correct 5 times

Mike, I didn't make any changes but it was already corrected. Thank you.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    Chaz22, we corrected the question and credit you the winnings.
    Thanks, Genie

SBR Genie

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    Thanks, Genie

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    Had a 175 BP question in Trivia today:What University made school history by having two of itsplayers taken in the first round of the 1997 NBA draft?Answers:University of KansasUtahUniversity of KentuckyWake ForestSBRs answer was:University of Kansaswhich is correct as no 19 and no 27 were both from Kansas.I gave answer University of Kentuckywhich to my eye is also correct as no 6 and 13 were bothdrafted from Kentucky.

Technically it means Kentucky was the first one If this is correct I want my 175 points.
    Please don't take back the free plays from chaz.

However, if the question was worded as above -- "made school history" --- I believe Kansas is correct.

Ky had at least 2 first round picks in 49, 78, 84, 93, 96. So having it happen again in 97 was NOT making school history. For Kansas 97 was the first time.

Genie , if you corrected it by making KY the answer without removing the "school history" part, I think it's now wrong.