louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

What can i purchase with my points as a non-pro ?

In the store when i click on something it says only SBR Pros can purchase said item. It says to select an item in green.
    Everything is in blue writing, i don't see any thing in green.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    In the store when i click on something it says only SBR Pros can purchase said item. It says to select an item in green.
    Everything is in blue writing, i don't see any thing in green.
    I don't think there's really anything you can purchase anymore. There used to be tshirts and ball caps but I haven't seen anyone talking about them in ages so I just assumed they're gone too. Points are pretty worthless unless you're a Pro.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Nice! If i use 3000 to re-become a pro i lose the remaining 2000. And even if i donate a $100 to become a pro again i still lose the points.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Make a 100 donation

Keep 3k points

Buy $100 bitcoin with points

Have over 300 left

Build the 300 up, buy more stuff

Easy game

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Wait, the jjgold rub’n’tug for 100 points is no longer available to nonpros? I thought that was the RSH’s best seller.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Nice! If i use 3000 to re-become a pro i lose the remaining 2000. And even if i donate a $100 to become a pro again i still lose the points.
    I don't think that's true. Use your points to go pro and find out. Otherwise get kumquat.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

The TOS states if you use points to re-up pro status or even if I use my own real money and make a donation, that if there has been a lapse in my pro status everything resets to zero.
    So basically my points are worthless.. Well about 2000 will be gone if I use 3000 to re-up.
    2000 is a decent amount to piss away.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

The TOS states if you use points to re-up pro status or even if I use my own real money and make a donation, that if there has been a lapse in my pro status everything resets to zero.
    So basically my points are worthless.. Well about 2000 will be gone if I use 3000 to re-up.
    2000 is a decent amount to piss away.
    2000 points is only about $80 in Bitcoin. You won't be losing much. Don't let it lapse next time!

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    2000 points is only about $80 in Bitcoin. You won't be losing much. Don't let it lapse next time!
    Well i just submitted the 3000 for renewal . But now it says i have to wait 2-4 "business" days for approval. And i'm about to win over a 1000 points in a contest that ends on the 15th. If i win those points and my application still ain't approved , when they do approve i'll have even more extra points built up that i will lose.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Also today i been trying give my points away to people that have been commenting but the system won't let me. Apparently i can only give away a whopping 2 points in one day. Sweet!

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Well i just submitted the 3000 for renewal . But now it says i have to wait 2-4 "business" days for approval. And i'm about to win over a 1000 points in a contest that ends on the 15th. If i win those points and my application still ain't approved , when they do approve i'll have even more extra points built up that i will lose.
    think about the real pros who can use the points but the non pros come in for no reason and we all get nothing
    Points Awarded:

louisvillekid gave trytrytry 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

I guess if they were going to make points useless for non-pros they should've been making all these contests for pros only.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

I guess if they were going to make points useless for non-pros they should've been making all these contests for pros only.

I think they want to show non pro how generous they are here, really great stuff, see you can compete, share, win some contests , trivia, etc etc and think most would obvioulsy go Pro eventually. im sure thats why they allow so many non pros to compete for prizes they cant even use! go Pro Louisville youve been here since 2007!!

really good stuff here at SBR