1. #1
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 22,814
    Betpoints: 106

    To SBR Team In Charge of SBR Store: When does my sportsbool cash appear in account?

    I used 1500 points for $100 sportsbook cash, when does it appear in my account. Been a fee days

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  2. #2
    SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 2,403
    Betpoints: 619

    Seaweed..when did you place the order? We can then get you a timeline.

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 450 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  3. #3
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 57,357
    Betpoints: 311

    Be patient, faster you get it the faster it be gone anyways.

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 436 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/08/2018

    BTP
    Week 3
    3-2-0 156 pts

    BTP
    Week 2
    3-2-0 219 pts


  4. #4
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 19,154
    Betpoints: 12

    Just borrow 4k from your neighbor again.

    BTP
    Week 4
    4-1-0 340 pts

    BTP
    Week 2
    3-2-0 231 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  5. #5
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 1,913
    Betpoints: 8782

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    I used 1500 points for $100 sportsbook cash, when does it appear in my account. Been a fee days
    It's just been a day, Seaweed. Your latest order was placed last Tuesday (5/1). In the future, please try to read the order description -- "Please allow 5-7 business days for the prize to be credited by the sportsbook. In some cases, orders may take up to two weeks to be credited - if an order has not been received in this time-frame, please contact us at forum@sportsbookreview.com."

    BTP
    Week 3
    3-2-0 146 pts

    BTP
    Week 2
    3-2-0 180 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  6. #6
    MalikHusam
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-16
    Posts: 877
    Betpoints: 460

    some people have 21 business days in 1 week
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/15/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2018

    BTP
    Week 5
    3-1-1 325 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/08/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/04/2018


  7. #7
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 22,814
    Betpoints: 106

    So bad

    Its been 72 hours

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  8. #8
    BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 3,295
    Betpoints: 4833

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    So bad

    Its been 72 hours
    Hey Seamush you fukkstick! Didn't you read the details before you purchased and again when Genie posted them:

    It's just been a day, Seaweed. Your latest order was placed last Tuesday (5/1). In the future, please try to read the order description -- "Please allow 5-7 business days for the prize to be credited by the sportsbook. In some cases, orders may take up to two weeks to be credited - if an order has not been received in this time-frame, please contact us at forum@sportsbookreview.com."

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/08/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/04/2018

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  9. #9
    USCPHILLYGUY
    SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 12,560
    Betpoints: 233

    Amazing that any of you non US fuks can complain about not having a BTC option to buy.....I'm out of the country now and checked the store page.....$500 for 7200 points w 5x roll over? Seems like a sweet deal to me

    BTP
    Week 2
    4-1-0 465 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  10. #10
    Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-14
    Posts: 1,553
    Betpoints: 20

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Amazing that any of you non US fuks can complain about not having a BTC option to buy.....I'm out of the country now and checked the store page.....$500 for 7200 points w 5x roll over? Seems like a sweet deal to me
    didn't hear many complaints around here. It sure is a sweet deal.

    @Seaweed
    Patince, my friend. These days SBR staff is overwhelmed with the orders and can't process them so quickly. 2-3 weeks is a realistic timeline. But most important, it'll get there

    BTP
    Week 2
    4-1-0 213 pts


  11. #11
    Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 2,205
    Betpoints: 2654

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Amazing that any of you non US fuks can complain about not having a BTC option to buy.....I'm out of the country now and checked the store page.....$500 for 7200 points w 5x roll over? Seems like a sweet deal to me
    im not even sure they stick to the rollover figure. before i got the $500 to pinny and ran it up abit, i thought i was halfway through my rollover so i just wanted to check to monitor my process. they then told me i could withdrawl all funds if i wanted to. i asked a second time just to make sure my wording was correct on what i wanted to do, and was still told i could withdrawl all. sweet deal

    BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 161 pts


  12. #12
    USCPHILLYGUY
    SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 12,560
    Betpoints: 233

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    im not even sure they stick to the rollover figure. before i got the $500 to pinny and ran it up abit, i thought i was halfway through my rollover so i just wanted to check to monitor my process. they then told me i could withdrawl all funds if i wanted to. i asked a second time just to make sure my wording was correct on what i wanted to do, and was still told i could withdrawl all. sweet deal
    yeah deff a good deal Sammy.....think $500 worth of BTC is around 12-13K....I get the whole roll over part but worked great for you

    I can see now why there's a catering affect to non US Posters

    BTP
    Week 2
    4-1-0 465 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  13. #13
    Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 2,205
    Betpoints: 2654

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    yeah deff a good deal Sammy.....think $500 worth of BTC is around 12-13K....I get the whole roll over part but worked great for you

    I can see now why there's a catering affect to non US Posters
    i have no problem keeping money in the book as im going to play at the book regardless, but was surprised i was able to pull funds that quickly

    i thought someone was saying before that the reason US posters cant get sportsbook cash was a legal reason, i dont think its so much catering. as for the price difference, maybe theres some deal between the books and sbr so they really pay a lower fee for every $100 in sportsbook cash? i dont know, just speculating

    BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 161 pts


  14. #14
    USCPHILLYGUY
    SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 12,560
    Betpoints: 233

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    i have no problem keeping money in the book as im going to play at the book regardless, but was surprised i was able to pull funds that quickly

    i thought someone was saying before that the reason US posters cant get sportsbook cash was a legal reason, i dont think its so much catering. as for the price difference, maybe theres some deal between the books and sbr so they really pay a lower fee for every $100 in sportsbook cash? i dont know, just speculating
    yeah catering was probably the wrong term....I'm sure it has to do with the legality of sportsbetting in the states

    BTP
    Week 2
    4-1-0 465 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  15. #15
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 22,814
    Betpoints: 106

    Still nothing

    It has been over a week

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  16. #16
    Easy-Rider 66
    How about them Cowboys
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 14,346

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Still nothing

    It has been over a week
    Patience Weed. Patience

    BTP
    Week 6
    3-2-0 183 pts

    BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 155 pts


  17. #17
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 22,814
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Patience Weed. Patience
    I have been refreshing the page for the last 94 hours

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  18. #18
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 22,814
    Betpoints: 106

    Please process it today

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  19. #19
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 22,814
    Betpoints: 106

    I want to bet on game 7 but my sportsbook cash 9 days later still not there? Help SBR

    Do it before 8pm please

    I want to bet the under 5.5


    Its been 9 days

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  20. #20
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 22,814
    Betpoints: 106

    Can SBR Please Process My SBR Store Purchase 9 Days Ago For Sportsbool Cash?

    I want to bet the under in the nhl game tonight so if you could let me know when since its been more than 5 business days I would appreciate it

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  21. #21
    slayer14
    PRO
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 12,160
    Betpoints: 4734

    Which sportsbook

  22. #22
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 22,814
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Which sportsbook
    Bookmaker

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  23. #23
    Booya711
    2017 Man of the Year
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 16,604
    Betpoints: 5537

    How the fukk did this happen???

    BTP
    Week 6
    3-2-0 193 pts

    BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 152 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  24. #24
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 22,814
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    How the fukk did this happen???
    I dont know but i really want the money to bet the under and post more plays

    Been 9 days

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  25. #25
    cincinnatikid513
    be kind
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 11,138

    call lebron

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 448 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/08/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/04/2018

    BTP
    Week 3
    5-0-0 469 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  26. #26
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 22,814
    Betpoints: 106

    Man this sucks

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  27. #27
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 7,495
    Betpoints: 228

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Man this sucks
    So fire off an email to the mods so they see it instead of starting a fuk'n thread

    BTP
    Week 5
    3-2-0 208 pts

    BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 150 pts

    BTP
    Week 3
    4-1-0 315 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  28. #28
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 296,437
    Betpoints: 41

    Your account is locked

    Under review

    BTP
    Week 6
    4-1-0 412 pts

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 446 pts

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  29. #29
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 9,144
    Betpoints: 457

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Your account is locked

    Under review

    BTP
    Week 2
    4-1-0 445 pts


  30. #30
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 22,814
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Your account is locked

    Under review
    What do you mean??

    I sweat for months to earn 1500 points then i buy sportsbook cash and i am left waiting 9 plus days when it says 3-5 days

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  31. #31
    lonegambler23
    Organizations Empire
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 1,981
    Betpoints: 4563

    guys gettin desperate

  32. #32
    JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-17
    Posts: 656

    Seaweed under 5.5 lost. Sbr's helping slow ur losing streak
    Just be patient for 7 more days -- 14 max

    BTP
    Week 6
    3-2-0 186 pts

    BTP
    Week 3
    3-2-0 138 pts

    BTP
    Week 2
    4-1-0 450 pts


  33. #33
    cincinnatikid513
    be kind
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 11,138

    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 05-11-18 at 05:57 AM.

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 448 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/08/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/04/2018

    BTP
    Week 3
    5-0-0 469 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  34. #34
    shari91
    forum@sportsbookreview.com
    shari91's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 31,014
    Betpoints: 24433

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    What do you mean??

    I sweat for months to earn 1500 points then i buy sportsbook cash and i am left waiting 9 plus days when it says 3-5 days
    It is 3-5 business days, Monday to Friday and no public holidays, after you receive an email from SBR that says ORDER COMPLETE. If you haven't received that email then your order hasn't even finished processing yet, let alone in the process of money being applied to your account. If you've received the ORDER COMPLETE email and it's now past that time frame - which it isn't - then it would be considered late. As of now it's most definitely not but rest assured the Store staff will be working on your order as they do all others.

    BTP
    Week 3
    3-2-0 138 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  35. #35
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 22,814
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    It is 3-5 business days, Monday to Friday and no public holidays, after you receive an email from SBR that says ORDER COMPLETE. If you haven't received that email then your order hasn't even finished processing yet, let alone in the process of money being applied to your account. If you've received the ORDER COMPLETE email and it's now past that time frame - which it isn't - then it would be considered late. As of now it's most definitely not but rest assured the Store staff will be working on your order as they do all others.
    Thank you

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


123 Last
Top