batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10125

SBR Sports trivia WTF

so the last 2 times , second question has to do with sbr posters WTF " what poster was first banned for##### ??seriously?? who the flip cares???? This is a sports trivia question? Never even seen the 4 listed anywhere on the site ......

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

I got that one too and failed

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

See, I've never seen it called "SBR SPORTS Trivia" even after all these years. When I receive it it's called "SBR Trivia" which I've always assumed can encompass anything and it has. If you happen to get a different version please let me know

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    See, I've never seen it called "SBR SPORTS Trivia" even after all these years. When I receive it it's called "SBR Trivia" which I've always assumed can encompass anything and it has. If you happen to get a different version please let me know

Here ya go!!

HOW TO EARN BETPOINTS?

What part of sports trivia are those questions?
    Last edited by batt33; 03-27-18 at 07:56 AM.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by batt33 View Post
    Here ya go!!

SBR TRIVIA

Win Betpoints in weekly sports trivia.Right from the site.......
    You've linked me to the Betpoints forum... nothing else
    '
    But even then, in the very first thread in the very subforum you linked me to is a thread called "SBR Pro Benefit" and within that thread it states one of the perks is "Exclusive Contests and Trivia". Not sports trivia. TRIVIA.

I've received several random questions about posters, infractions, etc here during the history of us running trivia. Not often but they do pop up. Best of luck you get the next one right

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

It does say WEEKLY SPORTS TRIVIA.

I not saying that he gets a do over, but seriously questions about posters should not be included at all. Only sports since that is what it says

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

What kind of SBR Pro doesn’t know the seventeenth poster Shari banned in 2009?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

at least there hasnt been any questions about cricket yet

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes this is a pretty confusing statement

Win Betpoints in weekly sports trivia.

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You've linked me to the Betpoints forum... nothing else
    '
    But even then, in the very first thread in the very subforum you linked me to is a thread called "SBR Pro Benefit" and within that thread it states one of the perks is "Exclusive Contests and Trivia". Not sports trivia. TRIVIA.

I've received several random questions about posters, infractions, etc here during the history of us running trivia. Not often but they do pop up. Best of luck you get the next one right
    Seriously it was a cut and paste from the website......

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51461

I don't see problem asking questions like that SBR in general prefers to reward the most loyal members - the ones who contribute most to the site. Obviously those who contribute/post more are more likely to know the answers to such questions compared to others, so what's the problem with giving such folks an inherent advantage in trivia which is one of the rewards of the site?

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    I don't see problem asking questions like that SBR in general prefers to reward the most loyal members - the ones who contribute most to the site. Obviously those who contribute/post more are more likely to know the answers to such questions compared to others, so what's the problem with giving such folks an inherent advantage in trivia which is one of the rewards of the site?
    a lot of the people dont care who got banned for what........

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Hell you have a better chance of answering SBR posters info then some of the other sports questions I have seen on question 2. You are always going to get fuked up questions some times. My favorites are the ones from back in 1931 asking which coach didn't double wipe after taking a shit at halftime in week 12?
    Points Awarded:

Yazworm91 gave unde0087 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51461

Quote Originally Posted by batt33 View Post
    a lot of the people dont care who got banned for what........

I also don't generally care who got banned for what either.

There are also a lot of sports questions I get asked in trivia that involve sports/facts that I don't care about at all either. I'm sure many of the questions people get asked on Jeopardy the issue/answer is not something that is relevant to them as well. That's why this is all called "trivia".

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    I also don't generally care who got banned for what either.

There are also a lot of sports questions I get asked in trivia that involve sports/facts that I don't care about at all either. I'm sure many of the questions people get asked on Jeopardy the issue/answer is not something that is relevant to them as well. That's why this is all called "trivia".
    true but it's "sports trivia" ....I'm ok with that..... had a few questions ....what NBA star played Power forward in whatever year for what team
    waaay back..... i missed it... and move on . but its "sports trivia" "What poster got banned in " is "a jeopardy trivia"

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I’m waiting for “left, right middle” question.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

complaining about free trivia...good grief

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

the real issue here, is that someone has tampered with the answers. it was common knowledge that in the 3rd question, for the big prize, irregardless of the question,the correct answer was "C". not anymore, now they're mixed up.that's why you see a lot less
    badges.
    please re-instate "C" as the correct answer to the 3rd question.