HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

PlayersOnly69 why are you slowpaying TotoLover?

Warning to those betting or loaning pts to this scumbag animal killer.... I just saw him last week trying to bet 2k or 3k points with someone else... beware

Re: HELLO PAL

Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink
    Did PlayersOnly paid up the debt he owed you?

He is asking for more loans and betting with posters, should be clarified if he owes and if he slowpaid?

Hey, He's paid 1290 of his 2500 loan that I gave him. I've called him out on a couple of posts and he does respond and people have been vouching that he does pay up but SUPER slow. Guess I'll just wait and see. He owed 2900 (400 interest) if paid before December 31st 2017, and 4000 if not. Doubt I'll get the 4000, just hoping to get my 2500 or 2900 back.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy broke

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Don’t think I have ever heard one nice thing about him on the forum....pretty exceptional talent as all of us have at least one internet friend

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

not slow paying at all. at 12 points a day I would have paid about 400 points less than what i have currently paid dickhea84
    I have paid back 1500 points of the 2500. At 84 points a week, I would have only paid off 900. That is HARDLY a slow pay in anyone's eyes.

Guess again you piece of shit pocketrockets
    Last edited by playersonly69; 02-05-18 at 07:03 PM.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    not slow paying at all. at 12 points a day I would have paid about 400 points less than what i have currently paid dickhead
    Well, you shouldn't be betting w more posters/asking for point loans if you owe somebody... rolling and rolling the debts huh?

I know you are fat as a manatee but cmon, have some selfcontrol if not at the diner table, here! I saw you last week trying to bet 19thhole or someone else for 3k or 4k... NOT A GOOD LOOK.

Take a walk, do some pushups you fukkin slob! Stop betting!

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

4k at 12 per day is just over 333 days...

He's just taking his time Hurry, give the guy a break, its fkn hard killing family pets.

playersonly69

And it isnt near 4000 points. It was 2900 plus 25 points a week after Dec 31st. So right now it is around 3000.

And look at fireindahole chiming in here when he stiffed me for a 500 point debt over a year ago. You have alot of nerve Fire to even say anything!

Maybe you should just shut your mouth asshole or pay the points that you owe

HurryUpAndDrink

Oh well that makes it ALL RIGHT you are in the meanwhile trying to bet your debt away for 3k/4k with someone else...

LMAO

playersonly69

Pocketrockets, dont you need like $3 or so to play a 10 team moneyline parlay??

Fire in da hole

And it isnt near 4000 points. It was 2900 plus 25 points a week after Dec 31st. So right now it is around 3000.

And look at fireindahole chiming in here when he stiffed me for a 500 point debt over a year ago. You have alot of nerve Fire to even say anything!

Maybe you should just shut your mouth asshole or pay the points that you owe
    Same fkn story with you... You claim to repay your debts, but everyone complains that you slow pay and pay on your own terms.

Pretty sure the last victim was Firex

Fkn loser, whats the newest scam you have running???

playersonly69

DIckhead, fireinyourmom'sass, I am paying back EXACTLY to the terms agreed upon!!!! Now shut the penetrate up or pay the points that you owe you penetrating stiff. Everyone agrees taht you owe the points as others paid when they lost

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

IS this PO69 guy really a POS?

We had a decent chat in poker....YIKES

Fire in da hole

Hey Dipshit, fkn lowlife loser.. Yeah, I'm talking the man who leaves his animals to die, scams people online for books.. Yep, the one EVERYONE says is a fkn scumbag.

The loan was supposed to be paid back by 12/31.. Hence the PENALTY of additional pts if not paid back.

All of your loans end this same way..

Fire in da hole

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    IS this PO69 guy really a POS?

We had a decent chat in poker....YIKES
    Do you consider someone who leaves the pets behind to die in a disaster, good? What about someone who was running a scam on ebay selling books... Shit, we can go on for days...

Get with the program Funny, damn.

HurryUpAndDrink

Pocketrockets, dont you need like $3 or so to play a 10 team moneyline parlay??
    LMAO no... I cashed big on Lakers and Eagles yesterday... you are the one begging and chasing Yisman for $5, what a disgrace you are... do anybody even likes you in real life...

Also, I'm in shape, I dont spend all day eating/betting/scamming people. I run 4 miles 4 days a week. You should try it.

Also, NEVER FORGET

HurryUpAndDrink

I link to POS69 leaving his pets to die on Katrina to fit some videogames in the car...
    Last edited by shari91; 02-05-18 at 11:25 PM. Reason: removed link

playersonly69

Fireindahole, again you are such a penetrating a dumbass!!!!

I NEVER SAID THAT I WOULD PAY THE LOAN BACK OF 2500 POINTS IN 5 WEEKS!!!! I said that after dec 31st, it would be 25 points interest a week starting

Just shut up fireindahole, you are looking like shit in this thread. Pay up the 500 points that you owe stiff

playersonly69

pocketrockets, do you want to post all of your shit over here? You would be really embarrassed I am sure

Fire in da hole

Fireindahole, again you are such a penetrating a dumbass!!!!

I NEVER SAID THAT I WOULD PAY THE LOAN BACK OF 2500 POINTS IN 5 WEEKS!!!! I said that after dec 31st, it would be 25 points interest a week starting

Just shut up fireindahole, you are looking like shit in this thread. Pay up the 500 points that you owe stiff
    You craft the terms all the same, when you say capped, it gives you infinite time to repay....

Same seedy shit from POS69...

HurryUpAndDrink

Fireindahole is looking fine to me.

You on the other hand POS... and that smell... take a shower you filthy fukk!

Fire in da hole

POS69 is a known stiff and POS across the street at the other forums...

playersonly69

fireindahole, you are definitely a stiff! You owe me 500 points.

DO you know how long it would take for our loan to get to 4000 points? I know that math isnt your strong suit, but lets just say 4 weeks in a month. Well it would need 11 ADDITIONAL months to repay. And when i made the loan, I wasnt thinking that the poker tournaments would decrease their payouts so much either. But he gets paid the same anyway

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    LMAO no... I cashed big on Lakers and Eagles yesterday... you are the one begging and chasing Yisman for $5, what a disgrace you are... do anybody even likes you in real life...

Also, I'm in shape, I dont spend all day eating/betting/scamming people. I run 4 miles 4 days a week. You should try it.

Also, NEVER FORGET

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

WOW!!! Sacrificed animals for a few video games.

PO69

Rx. Senior Join DateMay 2001LocationTexasPosts15,046

09-25-2005, 12:32 AM
    Pets have already passed. Someone has already been to my house. Couldnt bring them with us in the cars! Next time maybe we do it differently. Except for bring 4 more cars with us packed with stuff, I would have dont nothing differently.

SEYMOUR, dont even begin to tell me that you are one of those damn PETA bitches, are you??? You sound like you hug a tree daily, well my house hugged a few trees early this morning. So now I am honorary member!

We lost a fur coat that never really gets worn as well. But that wasnt so much of a waste in Texas anyway

Fire in da hole

fireindahole, you are definitely a stiff! You owe me 500 points.

DO you know how long it would take for our loan to get to 4000 points? I know that math isnt your strong suit, but lets just say 4 weeks in a month. Well it would need 11 ADDITIONAL months to repay. And when i made the loan, I wasnt thinking that the poker tournaments would decrease their payouts so much either. But he gets paid the same anyway
    Seeing as though I'm both a licensed professional engineer and CPA, I'll take my chances against you any day of the week...

Why is he asking about the loan and saying he would be lucky to get back the 2,900???

Get a fkn clue, brokedik

Fire in da hole

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    WOW!!! Sacrificed animals for a few video games.

PO69

Rx. Senior Join DateMay 2001LocationTexasPosts15,046

09-25-2005, 12:32 AM
    Pets have already passed. Someone has already been to my house. Couldnt bring them with us in the cars! Next time maybe we do it differently. Except for bring 4 more cars with us packed with stuff, I would have dont nothing differently.

SEYMOUR, dont even begin to tell me that you are one of those damn PETA bitches, are you??? You sound like you hug a tree daily, well my house hugged a few trees early this morning. So now I am honorary member!

We lost a fur coat that never really gets worn as well. But that wasnt so much of a waste in Texas anyway
    BOOM....

Big Joe, posting the actual post...

Expose this scum for the animal POS he is

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

I link to POS69 leaving his pets to die on Katrina to fit some videogames in the car...

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...=1#post2197581
    Non pro posting links to other forums.....Your ass needs to be banned and thrown out.....Fuk is this

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Non pro posting links to other forums.....Your ass needs to be banned and thrown out.....Fuk is this
    RX is owned by SBR, try again you fukkin retard!

Do you even inform yourself about the gambling world?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Time to go after this bum...

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Has anybody ever had bones broken over betpoints?

playersonly69

RX is owned by SBR, try again you fukkin retard!

Do you even inform yourself about the gambling world?

He does have a point pocketrockets. you really cant post links to other forums, even though the other forum has the same owner. That is about the only thing that keeps me from posting shit about you. But I live in your head! You have no life but your fictional internet warrior life.

I actually like it that you think about me so much. When you call your mom at night, does she ask about me too?

HurryUpAndDrink

He does have a point pocketrockets. you really cant post links to other forums, even though the other forum has the same owner. That is about the only thing that keeps me from posting shit about you. But I live in your head! You have no life but your fictional internet warrior life.

I actually like it that you think about me so much. When you call your mom at night, does she ask about me too?
    LMAO... DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT

STIFF/SLOWPAY/PET KILLER/SCUMBAG

WHY ARE YOU ON THE STIFF LIST ACROSS THE STREET???

thinking about you? Nah... you poked me the other day so I did some digging and PMed Totolover asking SINCE YOU SAID IN A THREAD THAT WAS AN OLD DEBT... CLEARLY MISLEADING OTHERS WHO MAY BE THINKING ABOUT MAKING TRANSACTIONS WITH YOU.

Poke the bear you gonna get mauled, I own your bitch fat ass... hardly ANYONE is a a SCUMBAG at the inhuman level you achived... not even LANDERS... LANDERS would pack the dogs and cats and uber them to Chilli's.

I have a lovely life, I have lived plenty, I have stories that you will never match. Based on your looks and age, there is no way you get laid so mom fukkin jokes dont suit you pal

Plus, I bet you cant even get hard...
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 02-05-18 at 07:54 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I loaned PO69 points before. He will pay off his loan. He just needs to hit a 10 team parlay first.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I dont know anything about this dudes loan history,but he deserves a bitch slap or 2 for doing those animals that way. Only a few other things in this world that arw worse then being animl abusers and if its true he left them for some video games he truely is a pos and needs to get his scum ass kicked. Im not just saying that either for shits or giggles i would fight any animal abuser out there anyday fkin scumbags
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

12 Last