CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

Long Time Pro In Need of Loan

Guys I made a year long bet with Spider for who would have the most points won by end of year in poker. I'm still not sure but I think tonight's High Roller Poker Tourney will count towards his year in total, so I can't afford to lose any ground to him. I've had multiple loans with Yisman over the years, always paid him back In Full & In half the time agreed upon. So I need a loan tonight for at least 40 points to join tourney. But would love to borrow more (Say 3000) if the interest rate is reasonable?
    Points Awarded:

spider gave CarolinaDaze 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

weekend tourneys don't count in the standings. I'll give you 50 if you want to play toite.
    Points Awarded:

CarolinaDaze gave spider 60 Betpoint(s) for this post.

CarolinaDaze

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    weekend tourneys don't count in the standings. I'll give you 50 if you want to play toite.
    Cool thanks for the info, and yes If you'd loan me 40 I'd give you 60 back.

Spider what do you think, should we continue our season long bet? Are you going to be active with the new structure, when we made our bet I planned on playing regularly, as I would have been able to win many points for the year but not so sure it's worth it now. I'm afraid it will be a All In feast at the beginning, and take 1.5 hours for only 30-40 points and that's if we even get to the final 8?
    Last edited by CarolinaDaze; 01-13-18 at 08:55 PM.

CarolinaDaze

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    Points sent back with a little interest.