Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Need a loan !!

Been on the forum for almost 10 years now, perfect record, have successful MLB & NBA seasons threads that have helped a lot of people win money, never tried this but looking to play at sbr, might as well. 2-3 k, anyone willing would appreciate it. Will be repaid.

LC

Laker_crazy

Needless to add that it would be paid back completely. Hope there are a few out here who still trust,let us see.

Laker_crazy

Not aware of the terms and conditions but if someone has an offer please feel free to let me know how do you wish to go about it. Thanks.

Laker_crazy

I don't know if it matters that a respectable poster has been here over the longest time, more than a decade with a clean record, but i do understand that there are people with very low morals & consciousnesses which is sad to see for because of such people, it does make it hard for a person to trust. Either ways, all i can say is that i have helped a lot of people over the years here, will never screw someone over betpoints, hopefully someone can trust here.

Laker_crazy

Nobody here can offer a loan?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47489

first time getting a loan I doubt you will get 2-3k

usually 100-300 and build some trust

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    first time getting a loan I doubt you will get 2-3k

usually 100-300 and build some trust
    Thanks for the response, have been around here for the longest time with good credentials, just never got into the whole point system, have spoken to a few people, waiting for their revert, my successful threads establish my credentials, the nba is still running. Hopefully someone will offer, but thank you for the response jake. Appreciate it.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Laker....unfortunately I haven’t seen you around much and don’t know who you are. I’m more involved in the poker community. As Jake said, getting a loan that large will be hard for a first loan.

I’d be willing to start with a 200 betpoints loan and go from there. If you are interested in something this small let me know. I would do it interest free until the end of 2017. After that 10 points of interest per month until paid off.

JAKEPEAVY21

laker...you have multiple loan threads, soliciting in other poster's loan threads and PMing people..

not a good look and reeks of desperation...

best of luck but there have been a lot of point stiffs recently so it's not likely you'll get a first time loan for more than a few hundred..

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    laker...you have multiple loan threads, soliciting in other poster's loan threads and PMing people..

not a good look and reeks of desperation...

best of luck but there have been a lot of point stiffs recently so it's not likely you'll get a first time loan for more than a few hundred..
    Those were created just yesterday Jake, i meant i do not have any previous history of taking any points but at the same time i have been a consistent poster in the Nba & Mlb threads for years now and have been around in the forum for years. As far as Pming people goes, i have sent it to people i do know and i see nothing wrong in that. Points stiffs sounds pretty sad, wonder why would people cheat for points in any case. Like my friend 2dabank had specified, its not something that you cannot pay back so its pretty sad that people would do that, thank you for your input in any case jake. Cheers !!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Laker....unfortunately I haven’t seen you around much and don’t know who you are. I’m more involved in the poker community. As Jake said, getting a loan that large will be hard for a first loan.

I’d be willing to start with a 200 betpoints loan and go from there. If you are interested in something this small let me know. I would do it interest free until the end of 2017. After that 10 points of interest per month until paid off.
    Thanks for the offer brother, but i need more than that. I have been active since i joined in the NBA & MLB forum's and have successfully run my threads there, the nba one is still running, as you are in poker, we might not have interacted before but hopefully will cross paths soon. Cheers

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    Those were created just yesterday Jake, i meant i do not have any previous history of taking any points but at the same time i have been a consistent poster in the Nba & Mlb threads for years now and have been around in the forum for years. As far as Pming people goes, i have sent it to people i do know and i see nothing wrong in that. Points stiffs sounds pretty sad, wonder why would people cheat for points in any case. Like my friend 2dabank had specified, its not something that you cannot pay back so its pretty sad that people would do that, thank you for your input in any case jake. Cheers !!
    cheers gl

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Just did a loan calculation and I’ve got over 11,000 out on loan. I’ve already got some newbies in the portfolio, so I’m going to have to pass.

Good luck in finding a lender.

Laker_crazy

Just did a loan calculation and I’ve got over 11,000 out on loan. I’ve already got some newbies in the portfolio, so I’m going to have to pass.

Good luck in finding a lender.
    I genuinely hope everyone pays off their off loans, its really hard to imagine that people try and dupe others on points. I do not know about anything else, but if someone helps you, the least you can do is pay them back, and given it is points, it is not really hard to log in everyday and give your share to someone you owe to and who helped you when you really need them to. Just as i have helped people make money from my threads, i never asked for anything in return because what gave me happiness was seeing people win and be happy. I think this is the first time i have even asked for anything in all these years, anyways hopefully someone will come along, if not so be it. Thank you and i hope you recover each and every point you have loaned out. Cheers !!

Laker_crazy

Hi mate, can we start with that 200 betpoints loan if that is ok with you, i want to build good credit and hopefully get the point across to people who loan that there are genuine people aboard as well, 12 a day works fine with me, let me know what your terms are, cheers

Laker_crazy

Hi Easy rider, you can post the loan & the terms here, thanks.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Disregard msg....looks like you found another lender.

Laker_crazy

Disregard msg....looks like you found another lender.
    Had got a message from easyrider, require 300 points, minimum i payback 12 a day, please let me know the terms and we can go ahead,its about building credit.
    Points Awarded:

Easy-Rider 66 gave Laker_crazy 300 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

300 point front. For 340 Back. MIN 60 a week. Pay back in this post. GL.
    Points Awarded:

Laker_crazy gave Easy-Rider 66 60 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Laker_crazy gave Easy-Rider 66 60 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Laker_crazy gave Easy-Rider 66 80 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Laker_crazy gave Easy-Rider 66 140 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    300 point front. For 340 Back. MIN 60 a week. Pay back in this post. GL.
    Done buddy, thanks, will payback here itself

Laker_crazy

60/340 paid.

Laker_crazy

120/340 paid.

Laker_crazy

200/340 paid.

Laker_crazy

340/340 paid, thank you easy rider

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    340/340 paid, thank you easy rider
    Good going. You must have turned the front into some points. Thx.

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Good going. You must have turned the front into some points. Thx.
    Been on a decent running capping nba this season, as has been the case since years, so just decided to wager a bit on the SBR Book and turned out well, thanks again for the loan, would come back again as i would love to build this credit for everyone here for the future and to ensure that all commitments from my end will always be adhered to always. Cheers brother.

Laker_crazy

Looking for a 500 betpoints loan to build more credit, have taken one loan so far from easy rider, returned within a day, please put your terms and we could proceed, cheers !
    Points Awarded:

Easy-Rider 66 gave Laker_crazy 40 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Laker_crazy

Anyone?