8:00AM 1102 Simona Halep -240

Svitolina 300
    omg how do they do it

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    It's cool, this is the fourth time im asking ... if you don't want me to participate in your thread, just say that. i see malik asked ONCE and you answered ...

heres my 4th try ...

Humbly, what's going on with this?
    So, you aren't going to say anything ... and just take my points now, i see djoko lost today, " today's match "

thats fine, keep the points ...

love and respect to you spider... have a good day

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Freezer tennis bets are action for delays like yesterday's rain. Spider is correct here. I lost 2200 on Djoker too so I wish he wasn't but it is what it is. Second time rain delay has fked me in France this tourney, CC Bellis had worked Wozniacki into the clay and was about to upset her but the rain came and they ended the next day where a fresh Woz beat her easily. Part of what makes tennis so brutal to bet.

Better luck next time.
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave SharpAngles 300 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Freezer tennis bets are action for delays like yesterday's rain. Spider is correct here. I lost 2200 on Djoker too so I wish he wasn't but it is what it is. Second time rain delay has fked me in France this tourney, CC Bellis had worked Wozniacki into the clay and was about to upset her but the rain came and they ended the next day where a fresh Woz beat her easily. Part of what makes tennis so brutal to bet.

Better luck next time.
    He's correct? He said nothing ... i asked 4x , will just have to keep that in mind

thank you for your courtesy to explain ... would've been nice to hear the first time I asked from the person im posting with ...

hope u well sharp ... like dodgers game under and sto's game over

have a good 1

brainfreeze
    Meaning

And spider, i don't know much about tennis let alone tennis post rules, so pardon me there guy.. if two turkeys were racing and i put 5 bucks on turkey A i just wanted to watch the turkeys man , don't know every rule, thought it was like baseball, idk... i don't expect you to copy and paste some rule book or link but just acknowledgment of the concern is all, a simple ( it's still on ) would've worked ...

and sharp, thanks again for taking time to state the rules, don't know if you tailed or not on those plays ha, but here's a few points anyways ..

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    And spider, i don't know much about tennis let alone tennis post rules, so pardon me there guy.. if two turkeys were racing and i put 5 bucks on turkey A i just wanted to watch the turkeys man , don't know every rule, thought it was like baseball, idk... i don't expect you to copy and paste some rule book or link but just acknowledgment of the concern is all, a simple ( it's still on ) would've worked ...

and sharp, thanks again for taking time to state the rules, don't know if you tailed or not on those plays ha, but here's a few points anyways ..
    all is good
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave spider 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    all is good
    go ahead and snap it off tonight spider haha, but yea

First 12