funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Monday SBR Trivia

Did anyone else experience getting the first 2 questions correct then the final question's time clock expired before it started? It could have been my internet connection, but I had no time clock on the final question earlier this morning. If no one else had this issue was most likely on my end, but just wanted to throw this out there...

BOL

SBR Ivy
    SBR Ivy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Did anyone else experience getting the first 2 questions correct then the final question's time clock expired before it started? It could have been my internet connection, but I had no time clock on the final question earlier this morning. If no one else had this issue was most likely on my end, but just wanted to throw this out there...

BOL
    Reset done.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Ivy View Post
    Reset done.
    Ivy, WOW! This is why SBR is the best. Never asked for a reset, just threw the issue out there and she gave me one. This time I got the first 2 right again with flying colors and missed the 3rd one, as I had no clue the answer. Thank you Ivy, this time i failed with NO ASTERISK

SBR Ivy
    SBR Ivy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Ivy, WOW! This is why SBR is the best. Never asked for a reset, just threw the issue out there and she gave me one. This time I got the first 2 right again with flying colors and missed the 3rd one, as I had no clue the answer. Thank you Ivy, this time i failed with NO ASTERISK
    No problem, Good luck!!!