1. #1
    jarehrig
    jarehrig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-11
    Posts: 56

    waiting on my application hoping for a very small loan

    hey guys I am now going pro I see there is major upside to the 100 dollars. I was wondering if anyone would take the flyer on a small loan just so I can get started while I wait to start getting double daily points and trivia. if not it's no big deal I understand I have no credit history on the site. like I said I am looking for something small whatever you feel comfortable with. you set the terms I'll comply. I am looking to become a part of the community here and I know if i stiff anyone that's the end of that.

  2. #2
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 2,748
    Betpoints: 1956

    Quote Originally Posted by jarehrig View Post
    hey guys I am now going pro I see there is major upside to the 100 dollars. I was wondering if anyone would take the flyer on a small loan just so I can get started while I wait to start getting double daily points and trivia. if not it's no big deal I understand I have no credit history on the site. like I said I am looking for something small whatever you feel comfortable with. you set the terms I'll comply. I am looking to become a part of the community here and I know if i stiff anyone that's the end of that.
    I'll do it. How much?
    Points Awarded:

    jarehrig gave Buffalo Nickle 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  3. #3
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 2,748
    Betpoints: 1956

    I will give you up to 1K at 1200 payback within 6 months and will give a rebate to 1150 if paid in full by that time with full and timely payments. 12 per day and any missed payment is a double payback.

    Might rebate to 1100 with early payoff.

    Any winnings while in default go to me.

  4. #4
    jarehrig
    jarehrig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-11
    Posts: 56

    sounds good to me

  5. #5
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 2,748
    Betpoints: 1956

    OK. How much? Will deliver when PRO Status is updated.

  6. #6
    convick
    obey, consume, reproduce
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-03-11
    Posts: 2,969
    Betpoints: 21123

    a small loan is 100-200 points

    1000 to some guy with less than 10 posts

    whatever man, they are your points
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/22/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/11/2017

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 2/15/2016


  7. #7
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 2,748
    Betpoints: 1956

    Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    a small loan is 100-200 points

    1000 to some guy with less than 10 posts

    whatever man, they are your points
    Yes. We are aggressive lenders at BN Payday Loans. He has paid his 100 bucks.

    If you want risk, try lending to anyone in the NASCAR forum. THAT's high risk.
    Last edited by Buffalo Nickle; 04-12-17 at 02:28 PM.

  8. #8
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 2,748
    Betpoints: 1956

    OK, I just noticed you wanted the loan pending the app which is a definite no go. If you want a loan anyway, we will go ahead.

  9. #9
    jarehrig
    jarehrig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-11
    Posts: 56

    yeah I'll still take the loan if that works for you. it's a good bankroll I know I will be over to turn back around quickly. thanks man I know were all gamblers and I appreciate you taken a gamble on me man. hopefully the app goes through quick.

  10. #10
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 2,748
    Betpoints: 1956

    Quote Originally Posted by jarehrig View Post
    yeah I'll still take the loan if that works for you. it's a good bankroll I know I will be over to turn back around quickly. thanks man I know were all gamblers and I appreciate you taken a gamble on me man. hopefully the app goes through quick.
    OK, you want the full 1K or less?

  11. #11
    jarehrig
    jarehrig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-11
    Posts: 56

    the full 1k would be great but if you feel more comfortable with a lower amount I understand.

  12. #12
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 2,748
    Betpoints: 1956

    Quote Originally Posted by jarehrig View Post
    the full 1k would be great but if you feel more comfortable with a lower amount I understand.
    OK. I will send you 750 when you become PRO and another 250 in about a week.

  13. #13
    playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-08
    Posts: 10,819
    Betpoints: 50

    How do you know that he paid his $100 already?


    I have a feeling that he wants to freeroll here and try to build that 750 points to around 3000 and then he will actually become a pro. But if he loses, then he wont join
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/22/2017

    175pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 5/19/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/15/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/11/2017

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 2/15/2016


  14. #14
    playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-08
    Posts: 10,819
    Betpoints: 50

    The Dude hasnt logged in in over 4 years as of 4 days ago
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/22/2017

    175pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 5/19/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/15/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/11/2017

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 2/15/2016


  15. #15
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 2,748
    Betpoints: 1956

    Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    How do you know that he paid his $100 already?


    I have a feeling that he wants to freeroll here and try to build that 750 points to around 3000 and then he will actually become a pro. But if he loses, then he wont join
    I don't know it. That is why I am waiting for a status update. He has the whole year to pay and 1000 is a small payback. Don't sweat it. Points are free.

  16. #16
    jarehrig
    jarehrig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-11
    Posts: 56

    hey man my status is updated if your still interested if not no worries
    Points Awarded:

    Buffalo Nickle gave jarehrig 750 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Buffalo Nickle gave jarehrig 250 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  17. #17
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 2,748
    Betpoints: 1956

    OK, jarehrig you are in the spotlight now. You are waiver wire that people think was a bad pick-up and I need you to come through here and show them you were at least a 3rd-rounder like I think you are. 12 points per day. Give me a post every day as 12/1200 24/1200, etc. in this thread to show the crowd that you are MONEY.

    I am delivering you 750 upfront and will deliver the remaining in a few days. If you want out of the last 250 let me know. This is a piece of cake.

    Thanks for choosing BN Payday Loans. When you win, we win.
    Last edited by Buffalo Nickle; 04-14-17 at 05:04 PM.
    Points Awarded:

    jarehrig gave Buffalo Nickle 24 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    jarehrig gave Buffalo Nickle 24 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    jarehrig gave Buffalo Nickle 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    jarehrig gave Buffalo Nickle 24 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    jarehrig gave Buffalo Nickle 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ballerholic

  18. #18
    jarehrig
    jarehrig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-11
    Posts: 56

    thanks much like Brady I'll prove them wrong. you will not only get your points back but you'll get them back quicker than these guys thing I will. I've already set some aside in my gamblers log to make sure you get paid out quickly.
    isn't it funny though they thought it was so easy to tell you what to do with your chips and none of them will post a reply admitting they were wrong when you get your interest payments.

  19. #19
    jarehrig
    jarehrig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-11
    Posts: 56

    24 of 1200
    48 of 1200
    Last edited by jarehrig; 04-15-17 at 07:06 PM.

  20. #20
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 2,748
    Betpoints: 1956

    250 added
    Points Awarded:

    jarehrig gave Buffalo Nickle 11 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    jarehrig gave Buffalo Nickle 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    jarehrig gave Buffalo Nickle 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    jarehrig gave Buffalo Nickle 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    jarehrig gave Buffalo Nickle 373 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  21. #21
    jarehrig
    jarehrig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-11
    Posts: 56

    60/1200

  22. #22
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 9,186
    Betpoints: 1928

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    OK, jarehrig you are in the spotlight now. You are waiver wire that people think was a bad pick-up and I need you to come through here and show them you were at least a 3rd-rounder like I think you are. 12 points per day. Give me a post every day as 12/1200 24/1200, etc. in this thread to show the crowd that you are MONEY.

    I am delivering you 750 upfront and will deliver the remaining in a few days. If you want out of the last 250 let me know. This is a piece of cake.

    Thanks for choosing BN Payday Loans. When you win, we win.
    this made me laugh

    hopefully this loan gets paid back in full
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 5/19/2017

    50pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY10th Place 5/18/2017

    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 5/17/2017

    150pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY5th Place 5/15/2017

    672pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 2/25/2017

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 2/15/2016


  23. #23
    jarehrig
    jarehrig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-11
    Posts: 56

    96/1200
    Last edited by jarehrig; 04-19-17 at 04:43 AM.

  24. #24
    jarehrig
    jarehrig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-11
    Posts: 56

    108/1200

  25. #25
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 2,748
    Betpoints: 1956

    Wow. 175 on trivia. Making it pay.
    Points Awarded:

    jarehrig gave Buffalo Nickle 74 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  26. #26
    jarehrig
    jarehrig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-11
    Posts: 56

    182/ 1200
    i cant wait to pay this off so all the the guys that thought this was a terrible loan for you can see you actully take good bets

  27. #27
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 2,748
    Betpoints: 1956

    Quote Originally Posted by jarehrig View Post
    182/ 1200
    i cant wait to pay this off so all the the guys that thought this was a terrible loan for you can see you actully take good bets
    I think they already know this one is paid.

  28. #28
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 9,186
    Betpoints: 1928

    Quote Originally Posted by jarehrig View Post
    182/ 1200
    i cant wait to pay this off so all the the guys that thought this was a terrible loan for you can see you actully take good bets
    has nothing to do with you personally, jarehrig...BN does make some very questionable high risk loans though..

    He has already been stiffed by at least 1..
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 5/19/2017

    50pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY10th Place 5/18/2017

    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 5/17/2017

    150pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY5th Place 5/15/2017

    672pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 2/25/2017

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 2/15/2016


  29. #29
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 2,748
    Betpoints: 1956

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    has nothing to do with you personally, jarehrig...BN does make some very questionable high risk loans though..

    He has already been stiffed by at least 1..
    All my loans have been top notch but made the mistake of loaning to a cracker. That proved fatal. Thought a guy on the site for years and many posts should be a decent risk despite his name. Broke the golden rule of the lending industry and will probably have to exit the market.

  30. #30
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 9,186
    Betpoints: 1928

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    All my loans have been top notch but made the mistake of loaning to a cracker. That proved fatal. Thought a guy on the site for years and many posts should be a decent risk despite his name. Broke the golden rule of the lending industry and will probably have to exit the market.
    agree to disagree...your strategy is very aggressive and lending 4 figures to those that have never had loans before is risky.
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 5/19/2017

    50pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY10th Place 5/18/2017

    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 5/17/2017

    150pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY5th Place 5/15/2017

    672pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 2/25/2017

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 2/15/2016


  31. #31
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 2,748
    Betpoints: 1956

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    agree to disagree...your strategy is very aggressive and lending 4 figures to those that have never had loans before is risky.
    Definitely made a couple of dumb loans to Saints and BigDaddy. Saints is the best you can find so far. BigDaddy is a certified moron which I did not realize. Gave him a higher rate for being a cracker but you cannot forecast this level of stupidity. There is no rate high enough for a cracker.

    Money went to charity and am having a good time though. Probably worth it.
    Points Awarded:

    jarehrig gave Buffalo Nickle 126 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    jarehrig gave Buffalo Nickle 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  32. #32
    jarehrig
    jarehrig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-11
    Posts: 56

    194/1200
    how long does it take to get the trivia freeplay?

  33. #33
    spider
    .
    spider's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-11
    Posts: 1,925
    Betpoints: 3429

    Quote Originally Posted by jarehrig View Post
    194/1200
    how long does it take to get the trivia freeplay?
    the trivia freeplay is credited to your sportsbook account (under freeplays) the next day after your win, after 9 am ET.

    make sure that you bet with 1/2 pt, because if you push, you lose. also you don't have to use the whole amount in one play, but can play it in smaller amounts.
    100pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY11th Place 5/20/2017

    50pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY10th Place 5/18/2017

    175pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 5/10/2017

    175pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 5/9/2017

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 2/15/2016


  34. #34
    jarehrig
    jarehrig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-11
    Posts: 56

    206/1200

  35. #35
    jarehrig
    jarehrig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-11
    Posts: 56

    579/1200
    seriously though who's this awesome? any chance we might be able to discuss that rebate bringing it to 1150? even if I make minimums from here on out I have this loan paid back 40 days early.

123 Last
Top