jarehrig's Avatar Become A Pro!

760/1100

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by jarehrig View Post
    sounds fun I'll do it this weekend
    http://fantasygames.nascar.com/live/picks

Once there click on CREATE ENTRY, Then Click on LEAGUE BUTTON and then search for our league ( SBR NASCAR), it will ask for a password ( GORDON).

Points Awarded:

jarehrig gave Buffalo Nickle 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jarehrig gave Buffalo Nickle 36 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jarehrig

alright I joined, it says there are 15 other players do those guys just not play anymore?

jarehrig

772/1100

Buffalo Nickle

You are IN!!

There are a lot of guys and most guys put in a lineup each week but do not put up points. Some because they don't want to put up points, some because they are not interested in running and some probably because they are holding out because the coordinator is a stiff and a moron.

Anyway, it is just you and me per week running head to head unless some of those guys join in which is unlikely. We are storming the league and just using this set up to get out points and potentially get other guys to play along.

jarehrig

810/1100

Buffalo Nickle

Don't know where you stand on points but if you are short for racing NASCARs next week will loan you 50 interest free.

jarehrig

alright cool I might need it I got smoked on the cubs and red sox yesterday I do pretty well on the trivia though a lot of 60 free plays so I'll let you know.

Buffalo Nickle

Do you follow NASCAR and bet or do any fantasy with it or just going to clown around with the contest? I might be in trouble. I have not watched a lap since I was about 12.

jarehrig

I watch all 3 series plus arca I go to atleast 3 a year and I am currently leading my league with 3 wins up by a shit ton of points. I didn't want to admit it before because you seem like you may not like nascar fans haha

Buffalo Nickle

I watch all 3 series plus arca I go to atleast 3 a year and I am currently leading my league with 3 wins up by a shit ton of points. I didn't want to admit it before because you seem like you may not like nascar fans haha
    I had a feeling. I don't like NASCAR fans but I can make exceptions!! I've got myself a challenge now. But I am pretty sharp on NASCAR now jarehrig. I ain't skeered.

Do you race NASCAR Live or Fox or both? I am a little weak on this NASCAR Live but think I am up to speed now.
    Last edited by Buffalo Nickle; 05-20-17 at 09:31 AM.

Buffalo Nickle

Lets do this jarehrig since you are such a skilled racer. I don't really like either one of these contests too much, but I think the combination of them is pretty good. Get signed up in SBR Fox Fantasy and we will race off with the combination of points for the two races each week. That will be more entertaining.

Send points to the NASCAR Live contest each week and if we have any competitors, we will race them. We will keep separate scores on our other races and settle up at the end of the year. If we get no racers each week, we will just settle up each week.

This will also get you into the SBR Fox Fantasy League and you can run in it next year and we might even go halvsies.

Buffalo Nickle

SBR Fox Fantasy

Group name - sbrnascar

Password - Sbrnascar

jarehrig

sounds great! any chance you would consider adding anything to the current loan at a double minimum rate so 24 a day not 14.

Buffalo Nickle

sounds great! any chance you would consider adding anything to the current loan at a double minimum rate so 24 a day not 14.
    Yeah, I will give you whatever you want at 10%. Payback at 72 per week is fine.

jarehrig

whatever you feel comfortable with need to make sure you can make the easy money on cavs bets too (I'm a Celtics fan by location so it's okay to say)
    Points Awarded:

Buffalo Nickle gave jarehrig 1000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Buffalo Nickle

I will give you whatever you like. Lets just keep it simple and I'll give you another 1,000 for 2200 payback.

810/2200

Buffalo Nickle

whatever you feel comfortable with need to make sure you can make the easy money on cavs bets too (I'm a Celtics fan by location so it's okay to say)
    See that is why I don't mind your being a NASCAR guy because it is SBR crackers I have problems with.

Buffalo Nickle

Unexpected change of plans jarehrig. I came to an agreement with bigdaddyjames and we are going to give his contest a run if it is OK with you. So send points to his contest and we will try to beat those guys and we will keep track of the sidebet with a thread I will create in the NASCAR forum and payoff at the end of the year.

Or you can just do the sidebet. All depends on what you want to get in for.

jarehrig

822/2200 I like the idea of doing both leagues and adding the score I'll join the fox one this afternoon. I never played there so I'll have to learn the rules

Buffalo Nickle

822/2200 I like the idea of doing both leagues and adding the score I'll join the fox one this afternoon. I never played there so I'll have to learn the rules
    Great. Should be a fun time. Really got my hands full now. Never would have guessed I could have a good time racing NASCARs.

If you decide to join the NASCAR Live league, just make a post there saying you have signed up and ask if you can get in. They are looking for new members and will be glad to have you.
    Points Awarded:

jarehrig gave Buffalo Nickle 36 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jarehrig

I had the Celtics money line as happy as I am I wish I would have done a bigger bet lol

Buffalo Nickle

I had the Celtics money line as happy as I am I wish I would have done a bigger bet lol
    You are a risk taker.
    Points Awarded:

jarehrig gave Buffalo Nickle 24 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jarehrig

834/2200
    either a risk taker or s guy that may have had just a little too much fun last night and felt very care free haha

jarehrig

858/2200

jarehrig

894/2200

jarehrig

hey o am trying to get into the fox nascar league and it says the password is wrong I can't join

Buffalo Nickle

hey o am trying to get into the fox nascar league and it says the password is wrong I can't join
    Maybe you need to uppercase S on SBR. I think I had that issue. It has not changed since I got in.

If you can't crack the code for some reason, guess you can set up your own and send me the drivers and we can do it that way.
    Last edited by Buffalo Nickle; 05-28-17 at 01:46 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Buffalo Nickle

Looks like you in there now. Guess you were in this and did not know. You've got one race under your belt.

jarehrig

906/2200
    alright I got the team set up in both leagues.

Buffalo Nickle

906/2200
    alright I got the team set up in both leagues.
    We are ON..

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    We are ON..
    Thought I had it in the bag and came back late after the delay and was getting killed. Looks like you have this Fox down.
    Points Awarded:

jarehrig

918/2200 yeah man I just wish I would have put that team in my league with people I know haha. pretty good day for me though. ufc is my biggest money maker with a win rate of 75 percent every time the account dip a bit ufc pulls it right back up.
    so how do you want to do the payouts should we just take it off the face of the loan?

Buffalo Nickle

918/2200 yeah man I just wish I would have put that team in my league with people I know haha. pretty good day for me though. ufc is my biggest money maker with a win rate of 75 percent every time the account dip a bit ufc pulls it right back up.
    so how do you want to do the payouts should we just take it off the face of the loan?
    That's why I like the combination of the two lineups. I guess one of your guys went out late and I passed you in NASCAR when you had a big lead on me. But you had the better strategy across the two and deserved the win. I went against my gut and made a bad pick in both contests and learned another lesson.

Instead of sending points back and forth each week, I am keeping a total in the NASCAR forum and we will settle up at the end of the season. I plan on winning them back next week.

I may take a beating with this NASCAR though. Not off to a good start.

You would have gotten a huge payoff with that Fox win. Going to have to run in that next year.

Buffalo Nickle

I will probably regret this but our weekly bets are probably not going to amount to much. What do you say to 250 points for the most points for the rest of the year combined, including the past one? That will be 25 races total. We will continue with the weekly bets as well.
    Last edited by Buffalo Nickle; 05-29-17 at 11:44 AM.

First 12345 Last