dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Anyone else have problems getting their trivia freeplay?

This is the second time in a row my freeplay hasn't been added after the next day, anyone else have this problem?

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3635

Someone must be out to get ya. I always get em next day by noon, when i win that is. This last time I got some ridiculous question that seemed like a 3rd as my 1st.

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    This is the second time in a row my freeplay hasn't been added after the next day, anyone else have this problem?
    For some reasons your name wasn't listed on the list of winners but I see that you've won the last trivia (3/23) for getting the 2 correct answers. I've credited you the total of 60 freeplay points. If this will happen again in the future, please feel free to contact us so we can immediately take a look. Thanks.
    Last edited by SBR Genie; 03-25-17 at 09:57 AM.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    For some reasons your name wasn't listed on the list of winners but I see that you've won the last trivia (3/23) for getting the 2 correct answers. I've credited you the total of 60 freeplay points. If this will happen again in the future, please feel free to contact us so we can immediately take a look. Thanks.
    Thanks Genie ur the best