USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    Why do you think people who have money, have money?

That's the point you jamoke, I have been paying. Pay attention, the world is flying by out there.

Don't spend too much time in this thread, you may miss a sweet loan opportunity for your Bitcoin business.
    oh you mean the 32K in bet points that's now worth about $4000. All for just joining this great site.....yeah Pal you're really winning. Keep schlepping along with these payments though....I'm sure you'll knock it out by 2019

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    oh you mean the 32K in bet points that's now worth about $4000. All for just joining this great site.....yeah Pal you're really winning. Keep schlepping along with these payments though....I'm sure you'll knock it out by 2019
    You're winning here Philly...you have 9,000 posts here in 5 years...probably like 6,000 of which in last year or two I'd imagine. How's that return on your time investment? Like $0.0001 per hour you've spent here? Others have real things to do with their lives. Keep selling yourself on how this time investment has sorted out for you.

At any rate, it's been fun. Good luck with your points and loans and picking winners, etc etc etc. I'll pop in another thread sometime you're in and insert myself into a situation I likewise know nothing about for funsies. See you there!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

You're winning here Philly...you have 9,000 posts here in 5 years...probably like 6,000 of which in last year or two I'd imagine. How's that return on your time investment? Like $0.0001 per hour you've spent here? Others have real things to do with their lives. Keep selling yourself on how this time investment has sorted out for you.

At any rate, it's been fun. Good luck with your points and loans and picking winners, etc etc etc. I'll pop in another thread sometime you're in and insert myself into a situation I likewise know nothing about for funsies. See you there!
    I'm at work as we speak jerkoff....keep deflecting over the fact that you've taken a year to pay back a 3000 betpoints loan.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I'm at work as we speak jerkoff....keep deflecting over the fact that you've taken a year to pay back a 3000 betpoints loan.
    Yet again, the 3,000 is just about paid off already...just getting into interest now. Not rocket science.

Aren't you a lawyer, thought I read that somewhere a year or two ago...would think your comprehension and analysis would be better. You're giving us a bad name.
    Last edited by infamousbacardi; 11-29-17 at 08:21 AM.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

1550 left

firekillex

1425 left

firekillex

1225 left

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Paid in full.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: qwertvt

firekillex

Paid in full.
    anything is possible
    respect on not dodging
    gl in 2018

First 12