Terps1993
    Terps1993's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34372

Bet Points/ Becoming A Pro

Not sure if anyone can help me out here but worth a shot. So I have just about 33,000 bet points and wanted to try and buy some of the offers from the sbrstore. Didn't realize you have to be a pro to purchase the offers so I looked into becoming a pro and it says my points will be reset to 3,000 if I become a pro? So basically there is no way for me to become a pro and keep the points I have accumulated? Kinda seems unfair and wondering if there is any way to avoid this or if thats the entire point of why SBR does it. Any help would be appreciated!

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17029

Quote Originally Posted by Terps1993 View Post
    Not sure if anyone can help me out here but worth a shot. So I have just about 33,000 bet points and wanted to try and buy some of the offers from the sbrstore. Didn't realize you have to be a pro to purchase the offers so I looked into becoming a pro and it says my points will be reset to 3,000 if I become a pro? So basically there is no way for me to become a pro and keep the points I have accumulated? Kinda seems unfair and wondering if there is any way to avoid this or if thats the entire point of why SBR does it. Any help would be appreciated!
    Out of luck bud. Rules are once you go pro, it resets to 3000 points. Good luck to you.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

GO PRO go back to 3000 and build again, sounds like your capable! see you PRO Soon.